Shes gone-chap8

I glanced behind my back while running from the plane. I saw the flight attendant chasing me and Jason! "Crap!" I mumbled

I picked up speed just a little to be sure I wouldnt get caught!

Jason's speed stayed the same because he was already ahead of me by 5 feet!

"Jason slow down to my speed!" Yelled

"Your speed is jogging my speed is running!!" He yelled behind his Back

"Shut up and slow down!" I said like it was my catchphrase

"Blah blah blah!!!" He said picking up speed

"Erm.... I don't exactly think I can go any faster without passing out!!!" I yelled I saw a door to the airport ahead!

"We are almost there!" I yelled to Jason

He acted like he didn't hear me and just kept running

Like five more steps and... We are here!!!! Yay!!

I opened the door and countinued running! I felt like I was going to die!

I stopped to catch my breath. There was a t.v on the wall that I decided to watch while I was catching my breath. It said that a little girl had just died like five minutes ago and they said that they found an ID card in her pants pocket!

Her name was sky brown and she was six years old!

Before I knew it I was sobbing!

They showed the picture of her face! It was my little sister her face had a carved smile on it and her eyelashes were burnt!!

___________________

Ya sorry really short! I'm haven't been in the mood to write these days! And a little writers block but... Sorry! Vote, comment, and follow me!!!! If u want to u know! And omg I just realized I did Tara's P.O.V instead of Jeff's!!!!! Omg I will do Jeff's next time promise!!!