Moving in-chap9

Hey! I am going to do Jeff and Tara's P.O.V today!!! Plz don't get mad!!!

___________________

Jeffs P.O.V

Chapter 9

I was running from the police! Ya cuz I killed Tara's sister!!! Oh and don't even bring up that promise where I said I was not going to kill!!! You heard her Tara doesn't like me that way! I'm not even sure if she likes me as a friend!?

I stopped dead in my tracks... Tara was near!

And so were the police so I kept runnin.

I kept running and looked behind my back to see if I could find Tara mixed in with one of those many police officers! Yup! I see her! I turned my head around and stopped dead in my tracks! Just to my surprise Ben Sally and maky were making a wall around me!

"What the hell!?"

"Jeff it's time that you stopped running and take a break!" Masky yelled

"The freaking police are after me I can't stop and I won't stop!!"

*i had a miley cyrus moment sorry!!*

___________________

Tara's P.O.V

Still chapter 9

I kept on running out of breath not that far behind the police. We all stopped running and I walked to the front of the row of police officers and see why they stopped, after all I was tired!!

I stopped when I saw what had happened!

"Jeff you fu-" I was cut off by one of the officers! Manners!?

"Miss please so not swear and do you know this ummm... Man!" He said confused

Yeah just kill him already!!! I thought trying to make the words come out but for some reason they couldn't!

"Uh, no!!! Not at all why would you think that!!??" I tried to lie but yeah I was bad at it!

It's not his fault!! I tried to calm myself down! He's like this because he can't help it! Just like you can't help that your a bad lier!

My thoughts weren't happening to be as helpful as I had thought but whatever!!

The police countinued to point their guns at Jeff and his little minions.

___________________

Cliff hanger!!! What will happen to Jeff and what is Tara thinking!? May she have feelings for Jeff!? I don't know find out in the next chapter!

Xoxo! Love you babies! Vote comment like what ever you want to do!!! See you next time byee!! Wait! I won't see you but whatever! Byee!! Oh and sorry it was short I had been asleep latley because of my allergies so I haven't really had and free time! Ya I wrote this chapter in bed soo? Ya lame excuse bye guys!!! Love ya babies!!! Oh and shout out to @hayleeb2003 she has a really great book go check it out!!!