Chapter 8

Creep watched the threesome beat up some poor player. Or maybe it was the other way around, she couldn't tell. She rolled her eyes and ran in.
The player freaked as she touched the ground, causing a few blocks of dirt to hiss and flash white. The player ran as fast as he could, but was blown up anyway.
"Ooh! That had to hurt!"
Creep whipped around to see Ender sitting in a tree. "What do you want?"
"My cow, for starters." He snapped his fingers. "You three! Pay attention!"
"Pig pay attention." Pig looked up at Ender.
Zed groaned. Skelly clicked.
"Any of you four heard of Herobrine?" Ender hung upside-down.
"Pig no like Herobrine!" Pig cowered.
Creep rolled her eyes. "He was banished to the void two hundred years ago, wasn't he?"
"Yeah, and he's coming back."
"And how do you know that?" She asked accusingly.
"I don't, exactly, but he said he was controlling someone and--"
"You talked to him?"
"If you wanna know that I'm not being controlled, check the bruise." Ender started to lift his shirt.
"I'll pass. So what's the plan?"
Ender smirked. "I figured that's best left to our resident planner."
Spider jumped down from the tree. "I figure we start by finding Notch and telling him what his brother is up to."
Cave jumped down as well. "I still say that's the worst idea ever."
Wither and Ghast flew down. "It's an idea." Ghast said.
Spider smiled. "I think I saw Notch in the north village, helping with an iron shortage."
Cave smirked. "Last one there is a pile of rotten flesh!" He started sprinting.
"No fair!" Creep chased after him.
Ender grabbed Zed's shirt. "I'm not letting you lose this time." He began teleporting as fast as he could toward the north village with Zed in tow.