Jason Not Again

This is a Jason McCann story if you didn't notice already from the title!!!

#Imagine

~Your P.O.V~

Here I am, sitting at the police station. Again..... If your wondering why I am here, I don't know why either.... I just got a call saying "Jason McCann says he knows you and you need to come to the police station as soon as possible."

If your wondering yes Jason McCann is my boyfriend. We have been dating for about 7 months and about 3 months ago I found out he is one of the biggest criminals ever. That was fun to find out.

I have been here so much all the police officers know my name already. I don't know why I can't break up with Jason. It's just to hard. I love him too much. Usually they tell me what he did over the phone what he did wrong but this time they didn't. Which made me worried.

Jason is capable of doing things that no one else can do. I always here him threatening people's live over the phone. Which only made me think that this time he actually went through with it.

I sat there for about 15 min until Officer Roberts (yes I know his name already) came and told me what he did. "Jason will be here for 30 days for getting in a fight and nearly killing him" right when he said that my heart dropped.

I couldn't believe this. He will be gone for 30 days. I wondered why he beat up a guy that badly. Then Officer Roberts interrupted my day dreaming. "Jason said he would like to see you now."

I nodded my head and he lead me down a familiar hallway. There were jail cells all down the hallway. I got the usual hoot and whistles from the other men.

We walked all the way down the hallway to the very last cell and there Jason was. His head in his hands sitting on a bench. The officer told me I can leave when ever I can before visitor hours end. I put both of my hands on the bars and whispered Jason's name.

He looked up at me with bruises and cuts all over his face. I put my hand on my mouth in shock. He walked up to the bars and put his hands on mine. I felt a tear run down my face and I said "Jason, why?"

He looked down at the floor in regret. He finally whispered "I'm sorry Y/N" I instantly got angry and yelled "JASON!! ANSWER MY QUESTION?? WHY!?" He looked into eyes and said "He threatened not only my life but yours"

I instantly felt sad and scared. He noticed and he put his hand on my face to be yelled at by the security guard. He said to me "there is nothing to be scared of"

I believed him and said "What about us? I'm tired of basically living here. Everyone here knows my name. I'm tired of you always saying that you will never do it again and here we are again." I removed my hands from his. "Jason, I think we should take a break"

He looked at me with hurtful eyes and said "No Y/N. Please don't do this to me I need you please!! I love you!!" I looked up at him in shock at his last statement. He had never told me he loved me before.

I looked at him in shock and said "Im not leaving you forever. I'm just need time to think about this." I smiled at him and said "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS!! GO TO THE FIRST PAGE TO SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!