Love at First Sight

Okay, so I decided that I am going to do a book, but not until around March or so. I am going to try and get more requests and reads on this one first so yeah. I have names and stuff for my book I just need a name. So, I will get back to y'all on that one. So, for right now enjoy this imagine.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

#imagine

Justin's P.O.V

I sat in the tour bus, bored out of my mind. I started to strum the strings of my guitar as I stared into nothing. I really wish I could just go out and go for a walk without creating a scene. I sighed as I put my guitar down and walked up to the tour bus window and saw the ocean.

I decided to try and put on a disguise and go for a walk on the beach. I put on glasses and a big hoodie and walked out. I made my way towards the ocean and so far no one in sight. I smiled to myself in satisfaction as I continued my way up the sand hill. I eventually got by the water and started walking.

I started to clear my mind about all the crap that's going on in my life right now. I took out my phone to check what time it was and go on twitter to see that it was 5:30 and then I ran into someone and I heard her shriek as she fell on top of me and my glasses flew off and my phone flew out of my hand.

I instantly saw her face and was stunned. She was so beautiful. Her eyes were as blue a the ocean and her hair was a dark brown and pulled into a ponytail. She instantly rolled off of me and stumbled "O-oh my gosh. I am so sorry." I was honestly speechless. I just mumbled the words "I-its okay, I didn't see you there." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

She looked behind me and her eyes went wide and yelled "Oh my gosh your phone!" I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at what she was talking about and there I saw my phone sitting in the water. My eyes instantly went wide and yelled "Crap!"

I rushed to my phone and picked it up to see it drip with water and she stumbled out "O-oh my gosh. I feel so bad. I will so buy you a new one!" I looked at her and chuckled "No worrys! I didn't see you there! and I have another one anyways!" She nodded her head and said "Okay. Well again I'm really sorry. I guess I got so caught up in my music while I was jogging I didn't see you there."

I looked her up and down and saw that she was wearing a sports bra and crop leggings. I then chuckled "That explains your workout clothes" She simply nodded an awkwardly said "Yeah."

I mentally punched myself as if I could have said anything stupider. She then said "Well, I should get home. It's getting dark." I then noticed that I couldn't leave without her number. So, just as she was about to leave I yelled "Wait!" She turned around and I quietly said "Umm.. I was wondering if I could have your number?"

She the smirked at me "Do you always ask for the girls numbers who fall on top of you?" I then chuckled and said "Well, you are the first one so, I am going to say yes." She smiled at me an said "Sure, my name is Y/N and give me your phone so I can put my number in." I then went to go grab my phone and then remembered that my phone was soaked in the ocean.

She then remembered and said "Oh, Yeah." She then grabbed her phone and gave it to me and said "Here, just put your number in my phone and I will text you later." I smiled at her and put my number in her phone. I handed it back to her and she looked at it then said "Justin huh? As in Justin Bieber?"

I then smirked at her and said "Fan?" She then said "Just a little." She then showed my her tattoo on her side that said "Everything's gonna be aright" with my name under it. I then smiled at her and said "Belieber?" she then stared to tear up and said "That's better."

I then asked her "So, you knew this whole time that it was me? Why didn't you freak out?" She then started laughing and said "Are you kidding me? I knew was you right away. I mean not before I fell on top of you, but trust me. On the inside im crying like a baby and I feel like im going to die. I honestly have no idea how I am staying calm around you." I then chuckled and then said "Well, see you later."

She then replied "Yep, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cry. Bye Justin" I then watched her walk away and couldn't wait until the next time I saw her.