Don't Forget That

#Imagine

~Your P.O.V~

I walked into our house and yelled "I'M HOME JUSTIN!". I got no response back and started up the stairs to hear noises coming from our bedroom. I started to think hard at what the noises could be, and it hit me. Those noises weren't just any noises. I started to tear up at the thought of Justin cheating on me.

I walked up to our bedroom door and took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. And there it was. Just as I thought there he was having sex, on OUR bed. With some blonde bimbo. As there grunts filling the room I covered my mouth in shock. Just as I did that Justin looked at me with wide eyes and pushed her off of him and started to cover himself up.

"Y/N please" I sprinted down the stairs and just as I was going to open the door I felt a hand jerk me back. I turned around to see a shirtless Justin with only his boxers on and hurtful eyes. Why is he the one hurt? He cheated one me. At the thought I immediately got angry. I jerk my hand away from Justin's and felt tears running down my face. I looked him dead in the eye and screamed "WHY ARE YO THE ONE HURT? I SHOULD BE HURT!! WE HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND YOU NOW CHEAT ON ME!!'

He looked at me and whispered "I'm sorry Y/N". I scoffed and shook my head. I calmed down a little and whispered "How long?" He looked at me with confusion and I said "How long have you been getting pleasured by that blonde bimbo." He looked down at the ground and said "2 months". I immediately was hurt. To the point were you probably heard my heart break. I gasped in shock and covered my mouth. He looked up at me and his face turned from hurt to guilt. I noticed that tears were pouring out of my eyes at the moment.

I just looked at him and said "Why? Why did you do that to me! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!! WAS I TOO UGLY FOR YOU?" I was starting to raise my voice. He replied back "Of course not. You are the most beautiful girl in the world." He brought his hand up to my cheek and I immediately slapped it away and said "Im sorry but I cant live or date a lying cheater" I started for the door when he ran in front of the door ad said "No, No, No ,NO! Please don't leave me. I love you. I can't live without you. It was a mistake and i'm sorry." Tears were now coming out of his eyes.

I just looked at the ground and shook my head and whispered "Move". He got the message that I wasn't going to budge so he walked right in front of me lifted me chin to wear my eyes were now locked with his. He leaned in and his lips were now touching mine. He kissed me so gently. He pulled away and said "I'm sorry Y/N. I never meant to hurt you. I love you so much and don't forget that. I will never ever forget you Y/F/N. I never will." He walked away from me and I headed for the door. I stopped right in the middle of the doorway and turned around. I looked at Justin to see that he was already looking me. His eyes were red and puffy. I looked at him and said "I'll never forget you Justin Drew Bieber. I never will and I love you and always will. Thank you for the best two years of my life".

I did a half smirk to him to see he gladly returned. I turned around and down the driveway I went. Towards the car. In the car I went and I backed out of the driveway to realize that this is really it. Me and Justin are done. All those fairytale dreams I thought I was going to have with him are over and done with. I was halfway home and i quietly whispered to myself "I love you Justin Drew Bieber"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!! I am sorry I haven't posted for a whille!!! I have bad writers block!!! BUT NO ONE SENT ME REQUESTS!!! I NEED YOU GUYS TO SEND ME REQUESTS!! Just send me requests on my kik: AdriJnsn. Dont be shy!!! I would be so glad for someone to actually send me a request!! So please do that and please tell other people to read my story!! I hope you liked it!!!
~Adriana