Love Me Again

"Every girl has her secrets. Eva Vittoria is no execption." 

He made her fall in love as a girl...and when she found out who he was it was too late. He got away with her heart and million's from her family.

7 years later, Eva Vittoria is back in the city of Dublin, and her first heartbreak, Tommy McConnell wants her again...but she's never forgiven him, and she's playing the board already, making sure she's a step ahead of him at all times.

Who's she really playing and what's her goal? He won't know until it's too late. How is he to know that the sweet Italian girl he seduced 7 years earlier isn't so sweet and nieve anymore? Or that her goal isn't just to get revenge but to put him in bars and kiss his pretty Irish face goodbye forever. 

 Eva's got her goal, but will she underestimate Tommy's charm and her own heart again? 

I promise this story is worth the read. Full of suprising plot twists.

Watch the music video on the side/listen to the song...It sets the mood for my story. ;)

Also, the picture on the side is Eva. 

Coming Soon! Before the beginning of Fall...so within this month...I'm just making sure it's perfect! 

Please add to your libraries, and vote if you want! :D

-Rose