First Sight

I was still patrolling when the clouds turned a milky grey.Then it began to pour.'Great'I thought.Sadly,because of the clouds,I couldnt see the shadows above me.Before I knew it I felt the claws of dragons scraping my wings and the side of my face.When we hit the ground my head spun.This was an air assault.I tried to fly away but they dragged me back down.I finally got a good look at my attackers.They were-plain dragons?What were they doing here?Why are they on mountain turf?They were still clawing me when a voice said,"Let her go,your hurting her not holding her down."The voice was very intimidating.As soon as he had spoken, the others let go.Then he steeped forward.And for a plain dragon(Which are big and bulky ,great for battle)he was quite handsome.Acully,he was more handsome  than most mountain dragons.He stuck his paw out to help me up.I hesitantly took it,but something told me he was different,nicer than the rest.
"Sorry",he apologized,"My guys here got a little carried away.We were flying on the edge of our turf,due to resent breaches and they saw you and attacked before i could tell them not to."
"Its okay,I was flying a bit close to my edge of turf anyway",I said softly.
"By the way,what is your name?"The plain dragon asked,"mines Nathan."
"Why should i tell you!?"I snapped.
He did nothing but calmly say,"Because you know i wont hurt you."
I was silent for a few seconds.
"Charlene,my name isCharlene."
"Nice name.I hope to meet you again soon."He looked at me with wise eyes.But funny thing was,He wasn't even a young adult yet.He was actually about my age.
"Yeah,me to"I agreed half-heartedly.He gave me a smile."
"Come on let's go,"he whispered.Then the plain dragons turned and spread their wings.Right before they were out of earshot Nathan cried,
"oh and mention this to any one and you'll start a war.I know how dragons react when one of their own is attacked."
'Ya but what of the one attacked is me?'I asked my self.I was half tempted to actually tell someone but i changed my mind.'Thats enough for one day'I thought as I flew towards were the waking mountain dragons lay.The rain had finally cleared out, the sun was throwing its golden spars once again.When i got there, Spirl and the others were just waking up.When she asked me where I was,I said that i was hanging out in the oak tree again.I didn't like lying to Spirl,but I didn't want to start a war,no,defiantly not after my dad died in one.