HappyEverAfter

It was a day after my victory.I had stayed after to lay se rules down.Then I remembered Nathan.I quickly found Spirl and told her to run the place for a while.I then left too were Nathan was.When I got there,he was carefully feeding the hatchling.When he saw me,he ran over and hugged me.The hatchling followed.I stared at her.So did Nathan.
"Any ideas for names,?"he asked as the hatchling played around with a butterfly.
"How about Angel,our little angle from heaven."I responded
"Yes,"he said,"that sounds right,given her personality and color even.She then climbed onto my back(because she couldn't fly yet) as we flew off.It was still early by the time we got back.At first everyone stepped back at Nathan.
"It's ok, he's my friend,"I assured them. Angel climbed of my back to try to fly after a dragonfly.I took a few steps towards the Queens cave,my new home.The moment I walked in,i knew it would need an expansion for me,Nathan,Angel and Spirl(as a surprise)to live in.I knew Layla has had expansions before.I told the other dragons to get started.I soon joined them.It was easy enough to remove the dirt.As soon as I started to dig, the other dragons stared at me.
"What?"I asked.Spirl stepped forward and said
"Layla never helped us expand her cave.All she did was yell at us."
I had never helped expand the cabe.I was "bad luck" and would probably ruin something.
"Well Im different,"I said as I returned to digging.Nathan tapped on my shoulder.I turned around...again.
He looked worried.I sympathetically asked whats wrong.
"I uh I-I-*sigh*Can I talk to you in private?" he asked."Sure,"I answered, confused.We walked out side.
"So whats bothering you?"I probed.
"I should have told you this before,but Im uh I'm kinda next in line to the throne of the plain dragons."He said grimly,then he looked at the horizon,towards plain turf.I new what he was thinking.My eyes widened.
"No,don't go!"I pleaded,"what about Angel!?".  To this he chuckled.I stared at him.
"So now you think I'm funny!?"I yelled.
"What?!No no no,I just had an idea.The king of plain dragons was ill when I left.So I go there,wait till I become king,then we can combine kingdoms."he explained.
"Brilliant!"I exclaimed,"now go become a king,my king"
"As you wish,my queen,"he teased as he flew off.I grinned.To months later,Nathan returned after what seemed like eternity.He had some aquatints  with him,but I didn't care.I hugged him.We then walked into the royal cave.I even showed him the small pool pf water I put in myself.Spirl then asked me what the fourth room was for.
"Well,Spirl,as my royal adviser,my friend,my my general,I only see it fit that you live in that fourth room."I said.
"Y-y-you mean it?"she stammered.I nodded.She giggled and rushed to customize her room.I smiled as Angel played with  another hatchling,Lubius.
I swiveled my head to face Nathan.
"I love you,"The words popped out of my mouth.
"Me too,"he blushed.
(I was pretty sure I was too)
"Now we can have a truly happy ending,"I said.
"Yes,yes ow we can,"Nathan agreed.
I watched the two dragon tribes meet under the setting sun.I smiled ad flew off with Nathan,once again.