ChallangingTheQueen

I told Nathan about my plan.He said I was crazy, that he wouldn't let
me do it.But I gave him our chances and he agreed to go with it.As he stayed to protect the hatchling.First thing the next dayI spread my wings and flew off, towards mountain turf.When I got there I landed in the middle of the herd.I then huffed out some ice,to gain sum seriousness from them.
"Where is Layla,"I asked clearly.
"Right here,"She said as she crawled out of her cave.
"Why have you returned.Surly you now the consequence of coming back.
"I do."I replied.
"Well,let's get started then,-"I cut her of with a stern no.The other dragons murmured.
"What was that"she said,raising her brow.
"I said no!"I sternly yelled again."I want to challenge you to the throne.
"What?A little pesky thing like you challenges me?"She said partly surprised.,"Well if you insist."
We walked to the center of the field.The battle judge started the battle with a fierce roar.I lunged at Layla.When I saw her start to bring her claw up,I smirked and changed the detection of my blow by shifting my wings and tail.I slid under her and scraped her chest deeply.Not enough to kill her,just enough to weaken her.She roared in pain.She was much bigger than me,So I used this as an advantage.She was slow because of her weight.So,before she cold turn around, I climbed up he back to her her neck.I soon found her weak spot.I bit hard.She tried to shake me of,but I held on.When she reached up withe her claw I jumped off.I spit put some scales I had in my mouth.Lucky for her, dragons like us had layers of scales.I sat down as she clenched her neck.
"You think you have the upper hand don't you?"She rhetorically asked as she placed her claw down.I nodded,grinned,and stood up.
"Well,take this,"she said as she breathed fire.I easily dodged it.I just as easily dodged the next too blasts.Then I pretended that I had been hit with the forth bomb.The crowd gasped.She walked over to me and pinned my limped body down.I opened my eyes as she hovered over me.
"Any last words?"She asked
I shifted my head to face her.
"Yes I do,eat Ice".As I planned,she just made her worst mistake by gapping her jaw.I blasted ice into her throat.Making her stager back, and toppled over.The match was too the death.But O turned to the crowd and said
"Why too the death?Why kill?Haven't we've had enough blood shed in battle?"
No one answered.I started to get worried.Then my worry disappeared as Spirl yelled out "Yeah she's right.Long live the Queen.Long live a friend to all.Long live the wise."Before long,she and all the other dragons we're chanting, long live the queen.I turned to Layla and said,
"You may stay here,but like the others,you must earn your rank."
"Thanks for *cough* letting me live."
"Your welcome."Someone get the medics here,"I yelled.Then three dragons came to tend to Layla.