Ice

FYI;
This chapter is longer than the others.
................................................................
----------------------------------------------

I had been seeing Nathan for a long time now.We had fallen deeply in love.He saw me in a way no one else did.He saw me as normal.Spirl is the only other dragon to have done so.But love between herds is forbidden.So,we decided to run away.This was our last time before.Spirl still did not know my plan.I didn't know how to tell her.Me and Nathan we're sitting by the seaside for our last time.We were talking about where to run away to and are future as outlaws, when a voice called out,
"Stop right there!"I flipped to see one of the guard dragons from the mountain herd.I turned to Nathan and yelled,
"Fly away!"Nathan spread his wings and flew away.Lucky for him,herds are only responsible for their own.I then tried to fly of myself, but the guard caught me.He then dragged me back to camp.When i got there,everyone else was awake and and watched me as I walked through them with my head hanging.I spotted Spirl in the crowd and she stared at me with apologetic eyes.I looked away from her to look forward at Layla, The top Wyrm in the herd.Her voice sounded like silk as she said,"Charlene Mronce, you have violated the laws of the herd by associating with a dragon forom another herd.For this you will be put on strict probation.There will be a guard on you at all times,but you may have a few minutes of free time every day,depending on your behavior.I bowed to her,part of the ceremony,showing respect and acceptance to the toll.Then the herd dispersed.Is i walked to the edge of the field to a shady spot, many dragons whispered,"Imagine how embarrassed her mother and father would be.Shes always been a misfit ,but now shes also an outlaw basically."I rested in the shade all alone in the shade of the tree for the rest of that day,except for the watchful guard with eyes that dug into my soal.Not even the wind accompanied me.Then it started to rain.As I slept that night,I had a dream.It wasn't a dream actually,more of a happy memory.My mom was cradling me on her arms,my dad peeking over her shoulder."I will always be proud of you,my little lavender,"she cued.Then i sneezed,and a little spew of fire came out but wait this wasn't fire like what everyone else had, this was ice...I woke up and a new guard still stared at.Jurying mu free time that day,I yelled at Spirl about them knowing.She aid it wasn't herAnd I believed her.With her still near me I looked around.
"Whats wrong" she asked.I whipped back around and tried to breath fire at the stone behind her.
"Hey watch it"she yelled.I just stared with my eyes wide.
"What?"she asked.All i could do is point to the rock.She turns around to see what I see,A frozen rock.
"How in the world did you do that!?"She asked.I shrugged.Tomorrow was the day I normally meet Nathan.And I had a plan.The next day after lunch once everyone was asleep except for me and the guard I spread my wings and flew.He flew and opened his mouth to breath fire.We were flying low so i flipped and breathed ice in his mouth, only enough to make it were he couldn't produce fire.I then put a little ice on his wings and he went tumbling down.Dragon ice stays on for a while but melts eventually .So I flew as fast as I could to Nathan,who luckily,was there.
"We meed to leave now,Its hard to explain why so I will later but lets go!"
We then moth spread are wings,flapping toward the cross boundaries.