Chapter 4

Anna's alarm goes off and she wakes up with a smile. She sits up and yawns. She grabs stuff for a shower but before she starts making coffee so when she gets out it'll be done. She looked through all the flavors they provided and even the tea flavors. She gets in the bathroom and it's a beautiful marble counter with lovely tiles. The toilet is nice and white and the shower has a glass door. She starts the shower and it gets hot quickly. She hopes in but first turns the fan on so the steam can't fog up the bathroom. She puts her head under the shower head and smiles while washing her hair. This hotel room is amazing she thought. She hurried up and got ready and poured herself coffee. She grabbed her laptop and left. Downstairs they served breakfast so she grabbed an apple for the go. That driver she has who she also thought was cute waited for her. She went in and he took her to her classes. When she got there she threw away her apple core and her empty coffee cup. She walks in and the room is filled with paintings made by people her age. People are walking around grabbing utensils and paper, people modeling for a pencil drawing. She goes to the front desk and checks in. They welcome her. They hand her a planner and events page and show her to her classroom. She walks in and see people getting to work right away. She sits down next to a guy. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's muscular and tall, perfect jawline. That was Anna's weakness. She blushes a little bit but stops. He looks at her and smiles, "you're Anna?"
She smirks, "I am"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Jeremy"
"Hello Jeremy"
"We've been ready for you"
She looks surprised "really?"
"Yes, as soon as we found out you won we've been excited" He slides his number to her.
"Call me sometime" he gets up and leaves.
She takes it and blushes. A few hours later she's  in her hotel room and has his number programmed in there and everything. She moves her thumbs wondering what to say. Anna thinks he's cute. Then she sends a text.
"Hey, it's Anna, from class."