Chapter 6

Anna falls to her bed and breathes. She says to herself, "Did I really just say that to my best friend?" Then she gets angry, "I don't need her anyways!" She grabs her phone and calls Jeremy. 
"Hello beautiful"
"Hey..can you come over?"
"It's late gorgeous, what's wrong?"
"I just need someone"
"I'm on my way"
A few minutes he's there. He knocks on the door and Anna opens it.
He hugs her, "I'm open to anything you want"
She smiles and hugs back, "thank you"
They sit on her bed, she tells him about Jessica and Sam about their special night, how Anna liked Sam, how Jessica got mad Anna couldn't take her with her. Jeremy sits and listens and tell her she's not in the wrong.
"Thank you for listening, I needed to tell someone"
"No problem" he gets up and gets close
Anna watches and let's him. He leans in and kisses her hard. Anna spreads her legs and he slides his hand down her body. He unbuckles her pants and sticks his hand down them, playing with her clit and rubbing everywhere. She throws her head back and moans, he kisses her neck slowly.
She speaks softly, "what are we?"
He smiles, "what do you mean?"
"Are we friends? Relationship?"
He bites his lip, "whatever you want princess"
She blushes, "relationship"
He smiles and pulls his hand out of her pants and kisses her. "I'll catch you later in class"
She smiles and stands, "tomorrow in class"
He makes out with her more. His tongue playing with hers, lip biting and pulling, hair gripping. He pulls away and kisses one more and leaves. She locks the door behinds her and heads to bed.