Chapter 7

Anna wakes up to her alarm going off. She gets up and showers and heads to her classes. But she's nervous. "What if Jeremy rethought things?" "What if he doesn't want to be in a commitment, what have I done?" She comes to her class and goes right to her seat. Jeremy isn't there yet. She brings out her painting and starts working on it, using pastels to make a 3-D affect. Minutes later Jeremy walks in. He's hot-fiving guys when he walks past. Anna tries not to look but he's just so dang cute. He comes up to the table, "hey beautiful"
She smiles, "you know last night I didn't want to rush anything with you"
He smirks, "nah, it's cool, I liked it"
She blushes
"But I do have to tell you something though"
She looks confused "tell me what?"
"I can't tell you here"
She giggles "why not?"
"It's too private, I'll tell you at your hotel room later"
"Okay" she grabs his arm as he smiles at her. Later on in the day she stops for coffee and a muffin for lunch. Then heads home. She walks down the hotel hallway and sees Jeremy hanging by her room door. She smiles, "hey creeper"
He smiles, "hey beautiful"
"Are you going to call me that forever?" She unlocks her room
"Yes beautiful" they both go inside and close the door.
He sits on her bed, nervous. "What do you need to talk to me about?" Anna sets her purse and backpack on the ground by the table then sits with him.
"Now..a lot of girls think this is weird"
She looks at him "I'm listening and I'll do anything you want" she smiles
He laughs "but seriously..I have what you call a... Daddy kink.."
She's confused, "Daddy kink?"
"I like when my girlfriends call me daddy"
Her face turns to surprise.
He looks down "if you don't want to be with me then that's fine but I thought you should know"
She smiles and kisses his cheek "okay, Daddy."