Chapter 11

Meek

"Okay, love you both" Nic kissed her phone.

She was on FaceTime with the twins and her mom.

"Have fun" she said before hangin up.

"Rihmeeeeek" she wined my name.

"What?" I sat down on the couch next to her.

"I wanna go out tonight"

"I'm gone be busy" I told her.

"Busy? Busy doing what?" She scrunched up her face.

"Fix ya face"

"Answer my question"

"I gotta meeting to attend" she started laughin.

What the fuck is funny?

"A meeting? Is this some sort of business trip or something? I haven't gone anywhere yet and we've been here for 3 days!"

I ain't say nothing back I just looked at her.

I guess you can call this a business trip cause I do run shit down here. I kept it lowkey, nobody know I rub a "drug cartel" but Chris.

But foreal foreal I came down here to find that nigga who hit my baby.

JoJo had found out some info on him and his family and shit. He told me him and his manz flew down here to lay low but I got that nigga now.

I know exactly where he stayin at, his family stay at and his baby mom.

Fuck with me if you want to.

I'm not plannin to tell Nic none of this shit either, I don't need her tryna get involved or cuss me out for even tryna kill this nigga.

It ain't gone be no talkin soon as I catch his ass- matter of fact tonight or tomorrow tonight I'm a run up in his shit and murk this nigga. He ain't gone be walkin around, breathin on this earth like everything cool after hittin mines. I don't get down like that.

-

Onika

"The fuck is that?" Meek asked as I was cutting open this fruit.

"It's cantaloupe" I answered in a duh tone.

"That shit look nasty" he scrunched up his face in disgust.

I looked at him weirdly. Now I know Meek has seen a cantaloupe before. Wait, did he?

"Of Course you would think that" I laugh. "These are big man tings baby boy"  I said in a British accent.

The way he was looking at me caused me to bust out laughing.

His mouth was slightly open and he was side eyeing me, basically grilling me.

"Stop looking at me like that" I said still laughing a bit while eating a piece of cantaloupe.

"Yo what the fuck is that?"

"It's cantaloupe!" I exclaimed. "What some?" I held out a piece for him to take but shook his head.

"Naw I'm good, where you get that shit from anyway?" He asked.

"It was in the fridge" I shrug. "Now let's go to the beach" I already had on my bikini underneath my romper.

"Ightt, come on" he says.

"But don't you need to get in your trunks or whatever?" I ask.

"Already got'em on, now come on"

We walked through the back door, which lead exactly to the beach.

I was surprised at how blue and clear the water was. Everyone was out having fun with their families. It made me miss my babies. I wished they were here.

Maybe I can ask and see if My mom to Chris can fly down here with them and bring Giselle to. I miss all my babies.

"Yo!" Meek waved his hand in my face and pushed it out the way.

"What?" I looked over at him.

"Did you hear me?"

"No, what were you saying?" I plopped down on my towel after laying in down on the sand.

"Nothin" he shook his head and I laughed.

"You mad?"

"I'on get mad" he said while shrugging.

"Right" I say not believing him.

"Hurry up and put up the umbrella, this sun ain't no joke" I put my hand up to block the sun out my face.

"Don't rush me lil girl" he says but still setting the stuff up.

"So I guess you went on and found the littlest shit you could find" Meek said after he notice my bikini.

"It's not little" I look down at myself.

"Look ya ass all out, the fuck Nic?" He was so mad it caused me to laugh.

"Well what you want me to get wet in my clothes?" I asked and he nodded.

"No Meek, stop being childish and let's go" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the water.

-

Meek had finally decided to let me go out with him and meet the people he's been with down here

Meek had finally decided to let me go out with him and meet the people he's been with down here. They all were cool, they were all guys and had some sexy ass accents. But I'm not gonna tell Meek that.

Now I'm not gonna lie I am a bit tipsy so I kept quiet still sipping my drink hoping Meek won't notice. He was talking to them about something but I could care less what they were conversing about.

It was a group of 5 of us. Meek and I of course, a guy named Benjamin- now he was cute, Darell and Jared.

I had no clue that meek new people down here or even been to Jamaica at all. I guess he doesn't like to tell me shit. I always find out at the last minute as always.

"You good?" Meek mumbled into my ear and I nodded giving him a reassuring smile.

I stopped looking around and payed attention to what they were talking about. They all looked like they were in deep conversation but I still had no idea what they were saying nor talking about.

I was trying my hardest to not stare at Benjamin's fine ass. But once in awhile I would look at him from the corner of my eye.

-

Onika Tanya Mar-Williams!

Wyd wyd wyd wyd wyd?!

Excuse any mistakes! Vote and comment.