Chapter 34

Onika

Today was December 8th. My birthday.

The day I'm suppose to celebrate how fucking old I am.

28 isn't that old but I'm almost 30.

Sometimes I think how my life would be if I didn't wait for Meek while he was in Prison.

But I am glad that I did wait because if I didn't I wouldn't have my 3 wonderful children now.

And even if Meek is an asshole 95% of the time, I still love him.

I had just woken up and it was 9 am.

Meek wasn't in bed with me, his previous spot was cold which meant he hasn't been in here for a while.

My babies are with my mom in Florida. She took the to Disney world for their few days off of school.

Bey & Chris was at home and he was taking care of her since she can't and isn't suppose to be moving around a lot.

I slowly made my way out of bed and into the bathroom.

Doing my morning routine. After I was done I went down stairs only to see Meek and Benji on the couch eating and talking.

"Wheres my food" I asked, causing them both to look at me.

Meek licked his lips before speaking. "I forgot to get you somethin... you want some of mine?" He asked.

"No.. I'll just make myself something" I mumbled, walking into the kitchen getting out the utensils and food I need to make my own damn breakfast.

Nigga didn't even say happy birthday to me.

-

"Happy birthday mommy!" The twins yelled, soon as they saw me walk in my mother's house.

"Thank you munchkins" I knelt down, hug them both planting a kiss on their foreheads.

I stood up, taking off my jacket hanging it up. "Now where's G-G?" I ask them.

"Kitchen" Jada answered.

"Thanks baby" I smiled, heading straight for the kitchen.

"Hi mo-"

"Oh happy birthday Onika!" She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks mom" I sighed, happily.

"Don't thank me yet. I got you something" she walked out the kitchen and rushed to get whatever she had to give me.

I went into the refrigerator and grabbed an orange, sat at the table and began to peel it.

Soon as I finished the orange my mom was finally back from where ever she came from and sat across from me handing me a rectangle black box.

I looked at her with a questioning look. "Just open it Onika, it's your gift from me" she says.

I sigh, opening it and it's a diamond necklace.

My eyes almost popped out of my head, examining the necklace in my hands. "How- Thank you mom" I smiled.

"You're welcome, now what did that almond headed ass husband of yours get you?" She asked, almost making me roll my eyes.

"Nothing" I shrug nonchalantly.

"What you mean nothing?" She frowned.

"Exactly what I said nothing" I chuckled. "Not even a simple happy birthday, it's whatever though" I say not really caring.

"Maybe he did that on purpose.."

"Maybe"

"Well when are you going to find out the gender for my 5th grandchild" she asks, changing the subject.

"Tomorrow actually, I feel like it's going to be another boy" I tell her.

"I was thinking that too" she laughs.

"Princess and I are going to be out numbered"

-

"Surprise!" Several voices yelled at me soon as I walked in the door.

I looked around and it was a few balloons and a banner saying "Happy Birthday Bitchhh"

I could wipe the smile off my face as I looked at everyone.

Bey, Chris, JoJo, Dre, Benji, Jay, Marcus and even Ace dusty ass was here.

Then on the far right Meek was standing there with a smirk on his face.

'I'm the captain now' face ass. 

"Cake!" Prince ran towards the kitchen and Princess followed right after.

"Now y'all wanna say happy birthday to me" I laugh. "But thanks uglies"

-

Excuse any mistakes.

Vote & comment pls.