Chapter 12

Onika

When I awoke, I heard light snores coming from Meek. I was tightly wrapped in his embrace. After struggling and wiggling I was finally up and free.

It was 9 in the morning, too early but I was already up so I decided to take a 15 minute shower before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

My hair was up in a sloppy bun and my towel was wrapped around me. Of course Meek was still sleep, but something came to my mind and I wanted to fuck with him.

I climbed back into bed laying right next to him. He was in a deep sleep, I swear he can sleep for hours.

I slowly placed one of my legs on the other side of him. All he had on was boxers which was easier from me.

I trailed my hand down his chest, sliding my hand into his boxers and wrapping my small hand around his length.

I bit my lip, looking up at him. He began stirring around in his sleep.

I started to stroke his length in a slow pace and he automatically harden.

"What you doing?" He mumbled looking down at me with low sleepy eyes.

I didn't respond, I continued to do what I was doing but moving my hand a little faster.

I could hear his breathing quicken and suddenly his grabbed my hand making me stop.

"What you tryna do Nic?" He licked his lips causing me to smirk.

I sat up, straddling him but sliding down so that my head was in line with his bottom half.

When I made eye contact with him and he looked sorta surprised?

I pulled his length out causing it to stand right at attention. I held my hand at the base of it taking my tongue, licking it from the base to the tip of it.

I looked back up at him and he was bitting down onto his lip.

So I sat up getting off of him and the look on his face was priceless. I was on the floor, holding my stomach laughing so hard that tears were coming from my eyes.

"You think this shit funny?" Oooo he mad.

He got up and looked down at me. He mugged the hell out of me.

He walked into to the bathroom slamming the door shut. Soon as my laughter calm down I got up still giggling a bit.

I opened the door, luckily it was unlocked. He was finishing brushing his teeth.

"Baby, you mad?" I asked wrapping my arms around him, holding him from behind.

He didn't answer me but he did remove my arms.

He's mad.

"Baby" I whine.

He simply ignored me turning on the shower water. I hopped up on the sink sitting on it.

Right before he was out of arms reach I grabbed him and pulled him towards me. I instantly wrapped my legs around me tightly.