Chapter Eight - Awkward Side Hug

Zoe's POV

~.~.~.~.~.~

I guess it wasn't a bad thing... right? I replayed my voice over and over again, not sure what to think.

'So why don't you dearly please tell your friends on tumblr, Facebook, everywhere online maybe even on the streets that I've never kissed Harry and that I would never cheat. Take my word for it.'

That fan... she-she recorded my voice. Through the whole conversation. She leaked pictures of Niall and I. Obviously all that went viral. Although, she blurred my face to keep me a secret. At least she did that for whatever reason... Probably to bribe people who wanted my indentity.

Not only that but The Paps... they took pictures also. Niall and I hugging. Thankfully my back was to them.

So my identity still remains a secret. I like it that way. It's more... suspenseful. I guess.

I laughed at YouTube and their 'News'. I might try looking on Facebook... I shrugged and thought 'why not'.

Facebook seemed to be the wrong choice. They found me. But- how did they know my name?? I scrolled through the dash, my eyes narrowing at the nasty comments they were putting.

Niall deserves better than you. Better than trash. Wait - what's the diff?

Ucch - I thought at least if I didn't date Niall then at least he'd date someone pretty... like seriously...

Guess I was wrong. Not everyone's beautiful. *cough cough* ugly whore.

I don't believe the crap you said about not cheating. I mean, look at you. you're obviously a big, fat, lying skank.

What's your job? What? your a prostitute? Go figure!

Sorry... SORRY YOU JUST WANT NIALL FOR FAME AND MONEY!!

My heart dropped. Anger boiled inside me. But then sadness would wash over me. And the pain was indescribable. With shaky fingers, I went to settings. Then, moved the mouse towards the delete button. Click.

Niall's POV

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I dialed her number faster than you can say Zoe. It went to voicemail after many rings. "Hey, Zoe. Everything alright? I've been calling all day... let me know... I'm really, really worried..." I ended it. I took a deep breath. After two minutes I dialed her number again.

Voicemail.

"Zoe. Please. Can you meet me at the flat? Please? I'll hopefully see you soon. I don't care what time. I'll wait for you for forever."

I threw my phone on my bed and started to get dressed.

~.~

I watched the door drowsily. A hand landed on my shoulder, making me jump. I looked at the half-smiling boy behind me. "I don't think she's coming, mate..." Liam sighed.

I looked at him silently, then turned my attention back to the front door.

"It's midnight, Niall... go to bed." He pleaded.