Chapter 12 - Rubbish

Zoe's to the right!!

Zoe's POV

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Zoe!" I heard a faint call. I grumbled and turned over on my side. "Zoe!!!" It got louder. I covered my ears lazily. "ZOE!!" Ze shrieked. I grunted in frustration, sitting up fast.

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled through the closed door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS AT THE DOOR?!?!" He screamed distantly. I huffed and got off the bed, still in a tank top and short exercising shorts. I stomped out the door and towards the front door where Zeke and Niall stood at. Niall's face filled of embarrassment and guilt, whereas Ze's face was angry and full of hatred. "He says he knows you." He growled. I stood there shocked. "Zoe!" Ze hit my arm softly to get my attention. "Do you know him?" He questioned. I shrugged, looking at Niall. "Ucch! You're impossible!" He said angrily and stomped away.

"Niall," i said through gritted teeth and he looked at me with guilty puppy look. I sighed in frustration.

"I wanted to make sure you were safe..." He mumbled, staring at the ground.

"From what?! You just ruined everything!!"

"Well, geez, I thought you'd be proud to be my girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?" I blurted, blushing. Niall gave me a shrug attached with a smirk.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Ze spat behind me. Niall and I gasped, looking at the beet-rooted face before us.

"I-I-- god..." I grunted.

"You," He pointed a finger at Niall. Niall braced himself. "You stay the fuck away from my sister! I don't care how 'in love' you are, I don't care. You are NOT dating her, not while I'm alive!!"

"Whoa, calm down, I'm sure we can all sort this--"

"CALM DOWN?? YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER GUY WHO WILL JUST SWEEP HER AWAY AND THEN DROP HER AND DESERT HER JUST LIKE THAT OTHER FELLA?! NO WAY, MAN, NO FUCKING WAY!!" Zeke screeched.

"Whoa, listen, what 'other fella' ?"

"HA! See? She didn't even tell you. She doesn't trust you!!" Ze yelled. I shot Zeke a glare which he was oblivious to. I then glanced at Niall and he was looking at me with a distorted look.

"Niall-" I started.

"She doesn't love you. She doesn't trust you. She's only doing this to try to fill a gap in her heart. You, you are nothing! Worthless! A piece of--"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed and they both jumped. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT. UP!!!!" I stormed away, slamming my bedroom door on the way. Yup. I went there. Druh-matic!

I sniffled, bracing myself for more tears.

"Zoe?" Niall's sweet voice came through the closed door after a couple of minutes.

"DON'T THINK YOU CAN JUST PUSH PAST ME--" Ze started again.

"Enough, Ze, please." Niall huffed, tired of all this bull sh**.

"Zeke. Ari. Walker." I said, opening the door, making both their eyes widen in shock at my tear stained cheeks. "Let this go. I think I was actually falling for him and you just come and trample all over our hearts. All you're doing is crushing me, not protecting me. I know you want to help but I was finally getting passed the past. Can't you just understand?" I told him softly, looking Ze direct in the eyes. He glared furiously, crossing his arms. I shook my head. "Fine. Ruin my life some more, why don't you? Be an asshole. You're. Not. Helping. Get that through your brain and hopefully it'll pass through you're heart and you'll accept it all." I paused, closing my eyes, the guilt pressuring me. He was just trying. "It's a lot to take in, I know. I shoulda told you in advance but it didn't seem to happen. You're the only one who knows, my best friend doesn't know--"