Chapter 11

I flew as fast as I could back to the cove. I don't think anyone spotted me; they were too busy fighting the other dragons. Soon, I landed back in the cove, where everyone except Astrid was asleep. She jumped slightly as I landed - I probably look like a shadow as a Fury.
"Was he-" I shook my human head.
"No, but I've got some stuff for Toothless." She watched as I slowly built a tail wing for Toothless. By morning, I had a fully functioning tail wing. (It's the one from the Snoggletog episode)
"Hello, bud." I whispered, as Toothless raised his head. Slowly, I crept around to the back of him, and attached the wing. At first he didn't move, and I thought he'd went back to sleep, but he wagged his tail slightly, and stretched it out. I had painted it black, to match his other tail wing. He looked at it, and thumped it on the ground to test it out.
"Hey, hey! You'll break it!" I said, and he stopped, stretching out his wings. He flapped them once or twice, before taking off into the air. He roared, waking up the other dragons and Astrid, who had fallen asleep. They roared in delight, as a brown bolt flew through the air, trapping Toothless he plummeted to the ground, and Vikings spilled into the cove once more. They grabbed everyone except for me and Astrid. Stoick got us. I gulped. This wasn't going to be good...