I can't see your face but I can see your heart

AU in which Roderich it's a third year university student that just left his parents house to live alone. He has one problem though: he's blind. So he decides to employ someone to take care of him until he gets used to the new environment.
Gilbert just got fired from his job and he needs to pay somehow his classes and the bills. He founds an interesting job offer in the newspaper and decides to take a chance.

#fluff #angst #hurt/comfort #kiss #yaoi #prustria #prussia #austria #hungary #blind_austria #only_human_names_used #i_love_angst
#very_long_sorry_about_that_..._not_sorry_actualy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was a huge mansion. Not just a big house or something, but a real mansion with two floors and a big front yard. He stared at it for a while until he remembered why he was there and then he knocked on the door.

A few minutes later it opened revealing a dark-brown haired man with the most interesting eyes he'd ever seen, they were a strange shade of blue that looked like violet in the right light. He was really handsome and Gilbert even blushed a bit when he saw him. He was dressed in a white shirt and a pair of black pants 'Very fancy' Gilbert thought.

"Hello! Welcome! You must be here because of the announcement" said the guy at the door, looking straight through him.

'So he thinks, just because he has this house, he's better than me?! I'll show him' said Gilbert to himself.

"Yes. That's why I'm here. The name is Gilbert Beilschmidt, but you can call me Gil" he smirked and extended his arm to he other to shake, but the man didn't even flinch or move his eyes from where he was looking. Gilbert's left eye twitched.

"Come inside, Gilbert! My name is Roderich Edelstein! You don't know how long I've been waiting until someone responded to that announcement. I'm glad you did. You seem nice!"

As they walked inside, Roderich guided Gilbert to a very huge living room that had a piano in it. He told Gil to sit on the couch and went to the kitchen to bring him a cup of coffee. Gilbert was confused. Roderich seemed a very polite and nice person, but he didn't even look Gil in the eyes.

It took him some time to bring the coffee and when he did, Gilbert observed that, instead of the shirt he was now wearing a T-shirt and one of his fingers was bandaged.

"Here you go!" Roderich smiled and so did Gilbert.

"Thanks! What happened to your hand?"

"Uhh... I cut myself while searching for a coffee spoon. But it's not bad."

"Ok..." Gil was looking at him skeptically.

"And now, about your job. I want you to clean the house, except my room and don't touch the piano. Then I want you to buy groceries and everything else I may need."

"Ok. I can do that. What else?"

"Cooking. You know how to cook, right?"

"Yes, my mother taught me!"

"That's wonderful."

"And... that's all?"

"No. There's one more thing. I want you to wake up every morning at the same time as I do and tell me how I look."

"Errr..."

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just... you don't have a mirror or anything?"