Stalker

AU in which Gilbert is dating someone else and Roderich stalks him.

#prustria #Roderich #Gilbert #Eliza #Matthew #prussia #austria #hungary #canada #kiss #fluff

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I can't believe it! He is doing it on purpose, I swear!"
"You're talking nonsense!" she rolled her eyes and drank the rest of her coffee. "I have to go now! My design class is starting soon! Take care of yourself and leave that poor kid alone."
"He is the one that is not leaving me alone."
"Whatever you say. Bye, Rody!"
"Bye!"

Eliza may not believe me, but I know that he is doing it on purpose. Ever since we broke up, a week ago, he started seeing this blonde, Canadian guy. And I know that he just wants to annoy me because, everywhere I go, he is there as well.
Right now they are sitting at a table on the right of my own. They are chatting and... Gilbert just kissed that guy... on the mouth... probably using tongue. That's it! I am going there.

"Hello!" I say as I arrive at their table. "How's your life?"
"Hey, Roderich!" he is smiling... that smile that I used to like so much... and maybe I still do. "My life is great! How about you?"
"Fine. I'm fine. Who's this?" I say pointing at the blonde guy.
"He's Matthew, but he prefers Matt! He's from Canada."
"Nice to meet you, Matt!" I say giving him my hand to shake. "I'm Roderich!"
"He doesn't speak German and he knows very little of English."
"But he is Canadian!"
"From the French part and he doesn't like English!"
"Ok... whatever!" this guy can't be serious. I am sure they are just making fun of me, but I'll give it a try. "Salut, Matthew! Je m'appelle Roderich. Je suis un ami de Gilbert."
"Oh! Salut! Enchanté!" he smiled at me and shook my hand.
"Well... I have to go now. See you two later! Au revoir!"
"Bye, Roderich!" he used to call me Rody, but he isn't doing it anymore.
"Au revoir!" said his new boyfriend. I hate his cute accent, but Gil probably loves it.

I left the coffee shop and went straight to my apartment. That kid had a great French accent. No wonder Gilbert likes him. I feel so bad now. I feel like throwing up. After all, it's only my fault for my misery. I broke up with him. You don't know you love somebody until you lose that person.

A few weeks later...

I wake up as I hear a hard knock on the door. I get off of the bed slowly and go to open the door.
As I crack it a bit I hear the guy on the other side of the door talking to me "Roderich? My I come in?" and it sounds like Gilbert.
I look through the crack and I see that it is in fact really him. I take a deep breath and I open the door a bit more to I let him in.

"What happened to you?" his clothes and hair are wet and he has a black eye.
"It's raining outside" he rolled his eyes as he responded.
"I see that! I am talking about your eye. What happened to your eye?"
"Let's just say that I and Mattie broke up."
"And he punched you?" I was really amused by this and I barely hold back a laughter. "That skinny kid?!" he nodded. "You must've done something really bad. What did you told him?"
"I told him that he... you know what!? It doesn't matter! We are done and that's it. Now... can I use the bathroom?"
"No!" I was still mad at him for being with that guy since the first day we broke up.
"What? Why?"
"Why did you come here?"
"Rody, please! I don't have time for this, I think I'll piss myself."
"I won't let you use the bathroom unless you tell me."
He looked at me with a pink blush on his face and said "Well... I-I... I think I still like you and I want you back. After all, you're the one that dumped me."
I gasped and crossed my arms in front of my chest "Excuse me?!"
"You heard me... Rody" he smirked and I felt my heart going crazy.

Was he playing games with me? I couldn't tell. The only thing I know is that I kissed him and then we had intercourse in the bathroom... after he used the toilet, of course. I woke up later that day on the bathroom floor with his head on my chest and we were covered by the shower curtain... and my butt hurt a bit. I smiled as I saw him sleeping so peacefully.

"I'm glad you're back, Gilbert!" I whispered as I kissed his forehead.