My girlfriend's boyfriend is my boyfriend

AU in which Roderich is married to Elizaveta but he is cheating on her with no one else but The Awesome Gilbert. What he doesn't know is that she is doing the same.

#AU #human_names_used
#prustria #Prussia #Austria #Hungary #Roderich #Gilbert #Elizaveta #mentioning_of_other_countries #hint_of_non-con/rape #cheating #fluff_in_the_rest

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Eliza! Elizaveta! I'm home!" No one answered his call. The house was very quiet.

He put the groceries bag on the kitchen table and went up stairs.
"Eliza!" he started again. It seemed that she wasn't home yet.
It was normal for her to be late home because of work, but today wasn't the case. It was her free day.

He pulled out his phone and dialed her number. It ringed a few times before he was directed to the voice mail. After that he made up his mind and called the only person he knew will answer, no matter the time.
"Hello!" the voice at the end of the line was soft and almost sleepy. "What's up?"
"Hey, Gil! Were you sleeping?"
"No, no. It's fine. Why did you call?"
"Well... do you wanna go somewhere... tonight?"
"Umm... let me check the time... 9:09 pm. Ok. Why not?!"
"Great! Meet me at the Concert Hall at 10 pm."
"Ok. Bye!"
"Bye! See ya!" then he hung up.

*

The bed shifted beside him and an arm came around to rest on his waist. "Who was that?" her voice was soft and childlish.
"A co-worker. I have to be at work at 10."
"What!? Really?" she seemed very disappointed.
"Yes... I'm sorry, love. It's really important."

*

At 9:55 pm, Gilbert was hurrying through the crowded street to reach the Concert Hall. When he finally arrived he saw someone waving at him.
"Hey, Rody! Why this place?"
"Good evening, Gil!" Roderich approached him and gave him a little kiss on lips. "Shall we go?!"
"Where?"
"Inside. The concert is about to start."
"Oh yes... right. Come on then."

*

"The concert was excellent! Don't you think, Gil?" Roderich's voice was super excited.
"Indeed... but you know what would be more excellent?" asked Gilbert with a smirk.
"What are you thinking a... oh. And where do you want us to go?"
"Why not my place?"
"You said your appartement is infested and that you stay at your mother."
"Oh..." 'I'm so stupid sometimes.' "But it's ok now."
"Really?!"
"Yes."
"You told me that this morning and I know how long it takes to kill all the bugs."
"Ooppss... let's go to your home then.
"We can't."
"Why?"
"I'm married, remember?!"
"You didn't get the divorce yet?"
"No."
"Ok then. Come with me. I know the right place to go. This night will be magic."
"You always say that."
"And was it ever a lie?"
"... no."

*

"Oh God! I still can't believe we made it in the basement of the Concert Hall. How did you get the keys, anyway?"
"My father used to work here. He gave me the keys before he left. I didn't know they were still good."
"Where is your father now?"
"I don't know..."

*

He entered the house silently, not wanting to wake up his wife. It was 5 in the morning, after all. He reached the end of the stairs when he heard a sound coming from the kitchen.
"Hello! Who's there? I have a frying pan and I'm not afraid to use it as a weapon."
"Eliza. It's me!" he said when she was about to hit him. "Oh God! It's me!"
"Where have you been? You know how late it is?"
"Ludwig wanted to go out and he called me. I guess we lost the track of time."
"Ok. I'm going back to bed. Are you coming?"
"Ah... yes."