Chapter Six

.: Harry's P.O.V :.

I dread going to school every single day. Well, recently it has been getting better - by better I mean Louis. He's being so nice to me, unlike anyone ever has(other than my family members). I just wish Louis could tell Jack to fuck off. That'd be nice.

I run to the corner I usually go to in the mornings. Maybe Louis will come find me here again. Why do I keep thinking about Louis? Well, he is beautiful.. and genuinely nice. He's just so-

All my thoughts go blank when I see someone in my corner. That person isn't Louis. That person is Zayn Malik. Louis Tomlinson's best friend. Louis doesn't know this, but Zayn is a complete jerk. Everyone knows this except Louis. I'm about to run away when I feel a strong grip pull at my wrist. "Where do you think your little faggot ass is going?" Zayn whispers in my ear, ever so ruffly. All I do is stare at him. I can't make out any words. This always happens when I get bullied. That's probably why they beat me so much - I'm a worthless gay boy and I deserve to feel pain because of it.

"Look at me, Harry. You need to screw off and leave Louis alone. You think your "friendship" with him is private, but I saw what happened in the bathroom. You need to lay off Louis. I can see the way you look at him. You have feelings for him. You don't have to make his life more complicated than it is because if he knew you liked him he wouldn't want to hurt you. He's a nice person. He might of picked on people with me, but you and I know this is all an act. He's kind. Although, he doesn't want to show it. That's why he goes punk. So you need to get over your stupid little crush and stop talking to my Louis. You got that? You're just a nobody," Zayn says, pushing me on the ground. "No one cares about you. If you think Louis does, he doesn't. I asked him about what happened in the bathroom yesterday and he told me he felt bad for you. You're a charity case. He doesn't care!" Zayn repeats, kicking me down when I try and get up.

He bends down to the ground where I am. "I've been trying to get Louis to be mine for years now so you better leave him alone unless you want your ass kicked way worse than it is already." and with that, Zayn leaves to god knows where - leaving me stuck groaning in pain on the ground.

I hate my life.

I just lay there on the ground until the period before lunch. I know I'm skipping a lot of work but right now I couldn't care less. I had to get my head around what just happened. Zayn is gay/bisexual, but he makes fun of me for being gay? Louis doesn't actually want to be my friend? I thought he cared... I wanted to help him through what he's going through too. I still do.

I don't get this.

I go to the toilets and start fixing myself up. I decided I'll go sit in the cafeteria by myself by the rubbish because that's what losers do, right? I'm a loser and Louis doesn't like me. I'm his charity case.

When the bell finally rings for lunch, I can't wait for the day to be over already. I can't believe Zayn. I hope I don't see him again today. I starting getting lost in all my thoughts when I feel someone touch me. I instantly tense up because I don't want to get hurt again today. I look and find Louis there. I look around to see Zayn but he doesn't seem to be anywhere. I might as well talk to Louis as I can, right? Maybe Zayn was lying just because he likes Louis... I might have to ask him about it sometime. Or would that be weird?

We start talking, and Louis gives me a flower crown. It's beautiful and he made it himself. I'm starting to think I don't need to confront Louis about him not wanting to be my friend - it's too kind of him to do that for me. Louis made me blush a lot but I don't really think he noticed.

Everything seems to be going perfect and I never want this moment to end. Louis is so caring and funny.. but my thoughts have to end because Zayn comes and I feel the need to get out of here. Though, I don't. I just sit there waiting for Louis to come back. Does this mean I don't care if I'm getting beaten up, I just care to spend time with Louis? Wow, I'm falling hard for Lou and fast.