Chapter Ten

.: Harry's P.O.V :.

Watching Louis leave I sigh to myself. I better be going soon, Liam will get worried. Ever since I moved in he acts like my dad. I'm not complaining, I'm glad him and Niall are there for me and they're helping me but sometimes I can't help but get a little annoyed. I never show it, that would be rude. I bid a goodbye to Mark who owns this bakery. I've known him since I was little so I'm happy he let me work here so suddenly.

"Have a good night Harry," he says and I call out a simple 'you too' and a forced smile. Nobody has to know it's forced.

I notice Niall's car outside. Good, I didn't really feel like walking today. I don't really feel like doing anything at all but sleep after that talk with Louis.

Why was Louis even downtown anyway?

Shrugging the still wondering question I walk over to Niall in his car. He gives me a smile that I try to return when I open the door. "How was your day?"

"It was fine. Right before I finished L-Louis came in and we c-chatted for a bit..." I say nervously, Niall knows my feelings toward Louis. I cried for an hour how I'm so confused and my heart just aches for him and I barely even know things about him. I'm crazy. Love is crazy.

"Haz, what'd he say?" Niall has concern in his eyes with a hint of - happiness?

"He was begging me that I need to trust him it was all Zayn who made him make me feel bad about myself and like he didn't care and a bunch of other things, he also snapped on me but I don't think he could really control it. Just the way he is sometimes. I might've got a little too personal I guess and he left."

"You're going back to school tomorrow," Niall says blankly.

"W-What? Why? I mean, I don't have a shift tomorrow but-" he cuts me off before I can finish.

"You see, I think this Louis guy might like you. He just doesn't realize it yet. If he's going through all of this like being in the hospital with you, coming where you work and apologizing again... No matter what - he cares for you Harry. You need to sort things out and there's no better way than going to school. Zayn may be there but you can find some way like texting Louis to meet you somewhere at school alone then it'd be perfect. Just don't rush him into things, you can do this."

What Niall says is true but my mind is trying to find some fault with this and argue. I hate being so self conscious. I can never see Louis liking someone like me. He's the top of the school and I'm the very bottom. I can't even see him being friends with me. I should just rip my hair out and go hide in a corner forever, seems so much simpler than this.

"Okay, just to make you happy I guess I can start going again tomorrow..." I sigh and look dramatically out the window. I can't see Niall from this view but I could bet a billion dollars he's smiling widely. I can feel it.

We then pull into the driveway as I take out my phone and text Louis quickly. Good thing he made his contact his name instead of something weird like I thought we would've.

To: Louis ;)

I'll be at school tmrrw. Meet up with me in my corner? I want to talk if that's alright...

I quickly press send and walk inside with Niall. This is going to be a long night thinking of Louis; probably only Louis.

~.~

I made sure to get to school before anyone else. Louis texted me back last night saying it was fine. So here I am, sitting in my corner making a flower crown. I don't really have anything else to do but wait for Louis anyway and I need a new one. The one Louis made is getting a little old looking since I've been wearing it so often. It's the closest I could get to him. About half an hour goes by and I'm still sitting here waiting. Okay... 

The bell rings for the first class to start. I want to stay and wait for Louis but I know he's not going to come anyway. I gave my hopes up.

I quickly grab my stuff and try to get to my first class before Jack sees me. We share our first class. If he's there when I come in and I leave before he does it usually goes fine, although if it doesn't happen that way... You know what happens.

As I'm about to walk in English I hear an all too familiar chuckle. "Haven't seen you here for a while, Styles. Where have you been? Did you get a black cock up your ass so you couldn't move for two weeks?" all his friends laugh as he pulls me to look at him. I can't look him in the eyes or say a word. "I'm joking. No one would want their dick up your disgusting ass even if they WERE gay,"

A few sluts of the school join the little circle they have formed around me. "Yeah. You never speak either. I barely know what a faggot sounds like," Stevie says. She's the most popular girl here. Of course she is, she's a complete fake bitch and everyone seems to love those.

"Hey, should I give him a reason to not come back again?" Jack asks, his eyebrows quirked. I don't hear one 'no'.

As expected, Jack punches me in the face. I fall to the ground and a faint sound of pain escapes my lips. "You finally learned your lesson not to come back," he whispers in my ear so nobody else can hear and kicks me in the ribs. The crowed is just getting bigger and I hear more laughs when we're suppose to be in class. Please let a teacher come out and stop this.

I'm always so positive but the words he's saying I'm starting to believe. I deserve this pain.

My own mother left me...

I'm really that bad to be around. I shouldn't have even came here. I'm just causing problems for everyone else to have to be around me.

"I.. I, I'm s-s-sorr-y," I say as quiet as I can. Only Jack heard me.

"Finally you fucking say something. You should be sorry, I hate you so much!" he punches me one last time before I let my tears out. I'm slowly going insane.

After what seems like forever the bell rings and everyone carries on with their lives. I open my eyes seeing that everyone is gone so I can go fix myself up. I'm going to have so much homework. 

I stand up, seeing someone with so much pain in their beautiful blue eyes. He looks a little.. off. He looks like he has a hangover or something. I guess I was wrong when I said everyone had left. Louis is just standing there, not moving and staring at me.

Louis.

I look to the ground, about to leave. Déjà Vu strikes me as I hear another unwanted voice.

"You stayed here to finish up Styles? Good idea mate," the one and only Zayn Malik says.

"Actually, no, Zayn. I didn't."

------------------

Look how much of a liar I am. Hahaha. I wish I could update  everyday for you guys and have like 4,000 to 7,000 words like I said I was going to do >.<  I enjoy writing so much but my life is sort of busy and I don't actually end up writing again until 1-2 weeks after I update. I know, stupid Brooke ;) so how is everyone? I can't even believe I'm almost at 20k reads. I never even thought I would get 1k if I'm honest. I have a new friend because I'm at a new school and she read this fic. She said she loved it so she encouraged me to make chapter 10. I don't really have anything panned with this anymore so I just go with the flo and it's working out ! Lmao.

Anyway that was chapter 10. Sorry guys. Love youuu:)

-Brooke x