Chapter 11

Dustin and I were playing in the front room and watching Spongebob . I was tickling Dustin . "AHHHAAA ........MOMMIE ......... STOP " he said between laughter . I smile . He's laugh is adorable .

I stop ticking him and laughed . "Are you ticklish , mommy ?" He asked out of breath . He was a red baby so he's checks were super red and it was the cutes thing I have ever saw . I was about to answer when the doorbell rung . "Haha maybe I am ." I laughed and hopped up and walked to the door .

I turned the doorknob and opened it . "Hi, is Jason home ?" Some skinny bitch asked . "And who are you ?" I said mean mugging her . Looking her up and down . Dustin came running beside me . He tapped my lap . He wanted to whisper something in my ear so I bent down to he's level , kinda .

"Mommy , that's the lady who had her mouth on daddy weewee " I whispered then backed up . Oh so this the hoe ? "Look here , you got 0.1 seconds to get out my face or ill beat you into next week , do you understand ?" I said with venom dripping from every word .

My hands bawled into a fist && my jaw lock . "Whatever , I just came back to give him the car keys ." She rolled her eyes at me . And I popped the bitch . Don't whatever me for one and don't roll your eyes at me , either . Then she charged at me but I quickly moved to the side , grabbing Dustin with me .

I grabbed her by her hair and slung her at the house . I picked up the car keys and say them on the table , next to the door . I sighed . I put my thoughts to the back if my head , locked the door , and watched TV with Dustin .

*A Few Hours Later*

I had just finished feeding , giving a bath , and putting Dustin to bed . I went in the shower and just stood there while the hot water ran down my hair and body . I was just thinking about Jason .

Why does he keep on cheating ? If he's gonna cheat , he could just leave and never come back . I don't have time for childish shit . That's what little boys do . I don't need a little boy . I need a man . He needs to grow up sometimes .

Yeah , Jason being in a gang , is what scares me . He could seriously get hurt or worst even die . I don't want him to go . Even after all this stupid shit he put me through , I still love and care for him . And I think I always will .

Flashback

I was 17 and he was 18 . We've been dating for a year now . He had told me what he was really bout . Like the whole gang thing . We were just watching Titanic . To be honest I thought this movie wasn't all that sad . Some parts were actual funny .

Don't say "OMG what is wrong with her ? And blah blah blah blah" When the girl told him not to let go , guess what she did ? She gave him a shove and he died . I didn't think it was funny that he died , I thought it was funny that the bitch said not to let go but she the one who pushed him .

And then I would have pushed the bitch so she could make some room on whatever she was laying on . Like that enough room for the both of them , I think but whatever . Back to the main purpose . We were just watching a movie when out of no where . A bomb crashed in through the window and Jason pushed me and him behind the sofa .

It wasn't the ones to kill you it was like one to like kill you if your to close . It rolled under the table that was under the 80' flat screen TV . And then he told me to cover my ears and I did but the next thing I know , I was thrown over someone shoulders and they ran out the house .

My vision was blur and my ears were ringing . I waited till I could hear and see properly , that's when I notice I was in a van . I was being kidnapped by BLOOD one of the baddest gangs out there but Jason's gang ; RED . Was the best .

The leader of BLOOD was Chris August . "Well hello there princess " he smirked . It sent shivers down my spine . I tried to open the back door , I was in the back , but I couldn't .

Flashback Over

I couldn't finish thinking about that . It was the worst 3 weeks of my life . I was beat and everything . I still sometimes has nightmares about it . I'm 24 now and that happen or 7 years ago . Jason still blames himself for that . But it wasn't he's fault . He didn't know that , that was gonna happen .

I didn't realize I was crying till I heard a deep husky voice ask "Are you okay , baby ?" When I tell you that scared the shit out of me . I jumped back and almost slipped if it wasn't for Jason catching me .

"Why are you crying ?" He asked , his voice sounded like it was breaking . I whipped my tears . "Oh nothing , I just got soap in my eyes . I didn't even know I washed myself off until I saw soap dripping down my body .

"Why are you lying to me ?" he asked concerned . I waked out the shower and he handed me my towel . I wrapped it around myself and sighed . "I'm n- wait ! What are you doing here ? " I said but cut myself off then turned around to face him , and looking him up and down , and asked .

"Oh I just came to talk to you ." He said nervously and scratched the back of he's neck . "And you couldn't call ? " I huffed out . "No . Now we both know , you wouldn't answer me . " He said annoyed .

True , I wouldn't have answered him . "So can we talk ? " He asked as he leaned against the wall . "Nope" I said popping the 'p' . "You may leave now " I turned away from him , I was now looking outside the window .

__________________________

I'm having writers block . I don't know what should happen .

Comment💬
&&
Rate✔