Chapter 17

Jason and I went to the fair with the kids . We had a great time but I felt like I was being followed . I brushed it off my shoulder and didn't tell Jason .

We had a lot of fun today . "Angle , I'm going to take the kids by my mom" he yelled from upstairs . I was downstairs cooking . "Okay !" I yelled back .

Then I herd little pity patters of feet and I knew it was my babies . "Mommy , Mommy!" Dustin yelled as he ran in the kitchen with Jairel tagging along with him .

Dustin had on a plane white shirt with black pants . With red and black Jordans and a gold chain .

And Jairel had on summer dress with red and blue flowers on it ; with some black Adidas .

"Aww " I gushed , "My babies got swag . Just like their mama" I winked at them and they giggled .

"So you tryin' to say I don't have swag" Jason asked as he kissed my check . "Maybe" I whispered and walked towards my babies .

I bent down and kissed them , "Mommy loves y'all and be good for grandma " I said and waved my fingers up and down .

"We wuvv yhu too mwommy" Jairel said and gave me a big grin . Aww , that was so adorable .

"Love you too" Dylan said . "I love you , baby" Jason said like he was feeling left out of all the love .

"Aww I love you more baby" I said as I turned to him . He smacked his lips onto mine and smiled then he smacked my ass .

This nigga play all day . "ewwwwww" Dylan and Jairel said at the same time . Jason and I laughed when we pulled away from each other .

"Bye baby" "Bye " I said as they closed the door . A few minutes later I get dressed in my jogging clothes . I just wanna go for a run , it's relaxing .

After a few minutes of running around the block , I fell like I'm being followed . This is really creeping me out . When I looked back I saw a person with all black everything on and ran as fast as I could home . "You can run but you can't hide " I hear the man say in a very deep and scary voice.

___________________________

I'm so sorry it's short . I'll update soon . I just don't know what should happen . Comment and tell me what you think will happen or what would you like to happen . Don't forget to rate 💕