Chapter 12

He came behind me and kissed me neck . I shivered from he's touch . "And *kissed my neck* why *kiss* do *kiss* have *kiss* to *kiss* ? *kiss* " he said and smirked as he kissed my neck . I moved away from him and turned around .

"Why kind of stupid question is that ?" I asked angrily . "You had some slut giving you head . How would you like it if I head some dude giving me head and our son walked in on us and he told you ? Hmmm ? Yeah you wouldn't like it . I have been nothing but faithful to you but all you do is cheat . I'm sick of it . That's why I've come to the conclusion that we should break up and see other people " I sat down on the bed and sighed .

I soon felt the bed sink next to me . You try giving up your love . I'm trying not to cry . Telling him to see other people hurt but then he's not ready for a relationship . He can't to be faithful for a long time .

He knows I love him but I think this will be for the best . "No , I'll change . Please . No we can't break up . We've been through so much . I won't see other people . Ill wait for you . Angle Mare Johnson I love you with all my heart . I want to live the rest of my life with you . I know I made mistakes . I know I fucked up a lot . But I love you . I put you through so many bad situation . I'm sorry baby . I'm happy I met you . I'm happy for our beautiful . I hope we get to have a baby girl in the future . I love you both so much . Please just don't end it like this . Your my world . My life , just my everything . I smile because of you . I'm happy because of you . You helped me through so many things just like I helped you . I can't live without . So Angle Mare Johnson ," he said with tears in he's eyes .

His smile at the good words he said and frowned at the bad words . I was crying my eyes out . Then he got on his knee in front of me . I gasped as he pulled out the black box . "Will you marry me ?" He opened the box and smiled up at me .

His eyes had tears in them and he was pleading through he's eyes , begging me to say yes . I was flabbergasted . I didn't even know what to say . I just thought about the time , after we had Dustin .

Flashback

"Stop Jason" I laughed out . Jason had put Dustin to bed and had came back in the room . I was just laying down and out of nowhere he got on top of me and started kissing my neck .

"Come on , I want you , baby" he whispered sexually against my neck . I bit my lip and moaned . "No , Jay . Just not now . I just wanna relax " I whispered . "Okay, but next time " he winked .

"How about we watch a movie ?" He asked . "Yes ." I said happily and had a big smile . We didn't watch a movie . We watched a Comedy , it was Kevin Hart .

We just laughed and cuddled . We had a good time . We haven't been doing to go lately . But we have good moments more then bad . I woke up with Dustin and Jason laying next to me .

Jason was laying on he's back and Dustin was laying on he's chest . It was the most cutes thing I have ever seen . And that's how I woke up for like 6 months but then Jason's gang needed him more and more . I hardly saw him sometimes .

Dustin would ask where his dad was , I would always say work . Jason missed out on some things but not all . But he missed he's first day at school .

Flashback Over

"J-Ja-Jason I , I don't k-k-know " I cried out and tried to whip my tears . "Please baby , I promise ill change . " he said trying not cry but a tear slipped out . I sighed .

I whipped his tear . "Don't make this harder then it already is . You always say your gonna change , but you be good for a little while then you cheat . I don't think I can do it anymore ." I shook my head .

__________________________

Sorry for any mistakes . I typed this fast .