Chapter 8

I got Dustin from Pattie and went home . Dustin and I played and laughed and everything . He's a Mommas Boy and I love it . Sadly Jason wasn't home , he was out doing god knows what .

Right when I had finally put Dustin to sleep and started cooking , Jason walked in the house . I quickly walked to the front door . "Hey , Jason ." I said .

He pushed me out the way . I sighed " Well excuse the fuck out of me" I mumbled and rolled . I saw Jason's jaw lock . Here we go again . He snap he's body around . "What the fuck did you just say ?" He growled .

" Nothing" I simply said as I tried to walk away but he grabbed my forearm and roughly pulled me back in-front of him . "Let go ." I hissed . He pushed me and I fell flat on my ass .

I can't stand him but then again I still love him . I miss what he used to be . I got up and and pushed him back . He stumbled a little but he didn't really move .

He's beautiful brown/hazel eyes turned black and he slapped me . And it made a loud "smack" , I fell to the floor and whimpered . I whipped my tears and sighed . I got up and walked away in our room .

Usual I fuss back or I fight back but I can't . Dustin is home . I don't know why I'm still with Jason . I can't take this no more . But then again I love him .

But this isn't love . I don't even think he loves me anymore . I wish we were like we used to be . He used to be so loving . He never hurt me or anything like that . But he changed . I sighed as I got in the shower .

I did what I had to do then got out , brushed my teeth , put on my pajamas and got in my bed .

Jason P.O.V.

I turned off the food and after I finished cleaning . I did it again . I don't mean to hit her . I don't want to . I just can't control myself sometimes . I'm sorry I did it .

I love her . "Daddy ?" I herd someone say . I turned my head and a huge smile formed on my face . "Dustin ." I smiled as I got him and hugged him . "Daddy , I can't go back to sleep" he yawned then rubbed he's eyes . Awe , that was adorable .

I picked him up and put him on my hip and walked upstairs to he's room . Then opened he's door and walked to he's bad . And laid him down and tucked him in .

I grabbed he's chair and put it next to bed . I sung Silent Night and when I was down he was sound asleep . I kissed he's forehead , "Goodnight , baby boy " I whispered and walked out the room , closing the door quietly .

I walked to mines and Angle's room . She was asleep and I sighed . I got in behind her . I pressed my stomach against her back and draped my arm around her .

"I'm sorry , baby . I'm so sorry " I sighed and turned her around and laid her on my stomach and I laid on my back . Then I kissed her forehead . "Your always sorry" she whispered and looked up at me as I looked down at her .

"But this time I really am , I always am " I said while sitting up . She sat up and looked at me , "If your so sorry then why do you keep doing it ?" She asked then looked down .

__________________________

10 comments for an update ?

Ill try to update more .

Do you like this chapter ?

What would you like to happen ?

Comment 💬

Rate✔

Follow👣