Chapter 16

Sorry for mistakes . 💋

___________________________

"🎶Nasty But She Fancy 💋 "

He slammed me on the bed . And thrusted in me . Our bodies moved in sync . "Mmmmmm .... Uhh Jason " I moved out . I arched my back and bit my lip . "Look at me baby " Jason said/groaned . I didn't even reason that I closed my eyes , tight .

I opened them and looked at him . In his eyes he had lust , love , and happiness . He licked his lips .

And I bit mine . I kissed him , we both moaning in each other's mouth . Then I rolled my hips . "Oh fuck , just like that baby " he groaned and it turned me on even more .

He flipped us over and smirked at me . I rode him for a little while . Then he pulled out . "Why did you ..." He stopped me by kissing me hungrily and his hands roamed all over my body . Then he started rubbing my clit . "Oh god " I moaned and gasped out . He kissed my neck . " Do you want me to stop ? " he said in a low groan .

" No , don't uhhh stop " I mewled . He inserted a finger and rubbed my clit a bit harder . Then started eating me out . The feelings was over whelming . It felt so good .

His head game was really on point . Oh my god , he is just ugh . He sucked , licked and even nibble on it for a little bit . My head feel back as I bucked up my hips .

I just kept moaning like crazy . "Oh baby , your moans are so sexy " he bit his lip . Every time I would moan , he'd get turned on even more (if that's possible ) and groan . "Baby I'm gonna ..... ugh fuck !" I moaned out loud .

I pushed his head a little deeper and he licked me clean and when he was done , he sucked then pecked my lips . "Mmmmm" I moaned.

He licked the rest of the cum of his lips then kissed me . As we made up , I grabbed his dick and started jerking him off . He threw his head back . "Fuck . Just like that " he said in throatily moan . I smirked , " You like that baby ? " I whispered/asked in his ear then sucked on his hot spot .

"Yes , ugh " he groaned . His groans are so sexy . I bit my lip and started doing it faster . "Baby I'm gonna cum " he said huskily . I quickly got on top of him , ridding him faster then the other times . "Shit ... ".

We moaned and groaned at the same time . He grabbed my hips and helped me out . He made me go a bit faster and harder . Then we came at the same time . He pecked my lips and we cuddled together and fell asleep .

✨' In The Morning '🌟

Someone was banging on the door . "Jase ! Jason wake up ! " I moaned/whined out . "What ?" He asked in a husky voice .

It was sexy as fuck . Had me feelings some type of way . "Go open the door please ." I begged as I sat up and covered myself with the covers . "Okay baby . Good morning , beautiful . " he smiled at me .

"Morning , handsome " I smiled / smirked right back and made a creepy face . "Don't make that face " he laughed at me which made me smile even more . He put on his boxers .

"But you love it " I whispered . " I do " he said as he was about to opened the door . "Who is ..." He stopped in mid sentence . "Who is it baby ?" I said a bit to loud .

" Angle your cheating on me !?" Khalil yelled as he waltz in and Jason closed the door . "No I'm not cheating on you ! I said it was over !" I yelled back at him .

"No you being some slut and fucking some person who caused you the most pain !" he yelled even louder . "Don't you call her no slut ." Jason said as he balled his fist . I quickly put on one of Jason's oversized shirts and walked up to Khalil .

"Look here bitch .... Don't you ever call me a slut again ! I know what he did ! Okay ? I know ! " I yelled . "Do you love him !? He semi screamed/asked . "What ? " I asked looking the other way . He roughly grabbed my chin and made me look at him .

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't love him " he said with his voice cracking a little bit .

"Khalil .... I love him " I said hardly above a whispered and pushed him off of me . "What about us ? You don't miss me ? You don't love me ? " Khalil asked hurt .

He tried to hug me . "Please stop ." I put my hand up to stop him from walking . "I do . But I love him too . " I whispered but I know they both herd me . "Your wasting you time Khalil , she'll always be mine .

I'm always first . And I just do it better . I bet you I loved her better , I fucked her better , I know I made love to her better , I did everything better . I'm always gonna be her first love , to kiss , to making love just to everything .

" Jason said proudly walking in front of me and was face to Khalil . Khalil punched him . And Jason's face swung to the side . Jason punched him in the gut . Khalil then doubled over . "No ! stop ! " I yelled and got in between them .

They had stopped when I put my hand to their chest . "Man whatever , you can have the slut " he told Jason . I gasped and punched him in the face . He held his face , "Don't you ever call her a slut ! " Jason yelled and tried to hit him but I stopped him .

Out of Khalil smacked the shit out of me and I fell to the floor . I was in the state of shock . All I did was cry . Jason came to see if I was okay then punched Khalil and threw him out the room and closed the door before he could get up .

"Baby are you okay ?" Jase asked as he sat infront me , I whipped my tears . Since I been knowing Khalil , he never hit me or anything like that , that's why I was so shocked .

"Yes " I said bit shaken . He picked me up and laid down with me on the bed . He pulled me on top and him and we stayed in the quiet for a while . From time to time he would ask me if I'm okay , or if I need anything , or tell me he loves me .

"I love you too " I whispered . "I love you more " was the last thing I herd before I fell asleep .

___________________________

I need y'all to comment and rate these chapters . Tell me if you like something or anything like that . Oh I just the sex part from a few stories I been reading . So yeah .

Love y'all 🙊😘😘💯💋

Comment

Rate

Fan