Chapter 9

" I don't know.." I sighed . "I don't think we should do this anymore ..." She trailed off and tried to get off my grip but I held on tight . "Wh-wha-what do you mean by that ?" I ask , my voice weakened and I stuttered .

"We should break up , s-see othe- other p-people , I don't think this will work out . " she whispered and stuttered as she was about to cry .

"No , no , please don't . I'm sorry , I'm so sorry . Baby , I didn't mean to hurt you . I love you . " I said while about to cry . I know I'm a man . I know I'm a criminal but you try letting go of the one you love .

She got up and stood up on her side of the bed which is closer to the window and I stood up on mine which is closer to the door . "Baby please " I Begged as I started walking to her .

She kept on walking back till she he a wall . I had her pined against the wall then I slammed my hand on the wall , right next to her face .

Not to hit her just to scare her I guess . My eyes darken , my breathing came more rapid . "Why can't you stay !? I said I love you , I'm trying Angle ! I'm trying . " I yelled then whispered . I saw her get scared . I saw fear in her eyes . I frighten her , I do that .

I do that to her . I slowly slide my hand down the wall until I made it hit my side . "I'm sorry" I whispered . I ran my hand through my hair . Pulling at it a little , this is so stressful .

I fuck up everything . I want to be the old me . She pushed past me and I grabbed her wrist tightly and she groaned in pain . What the ? "Angle don't tell me you did that again ." I asked hurt .

She jerked her arm away and ran to the bathroom and locked it . I banged on the door , hard . "Open the fucking door ! " I growled . "Daddy ?" A half sleep Dustin said . Fuck I forgot he was here . My head snapped towards he's direction .

"Hey , buddy " I said sweetly . "Daddy why are y'all fussing ?" He asked while pouting . "Umm where not " I said scratching the back of my neck . She shook he's head . "Mommy open up!" Semi-yelled as he banged the door . She didn't answer . My eyes widen .

"Baby open up ! Open the door , please" I begged and yelled . The door swung open . "What - what do you want ?" She yelled and what I saw , broken my heart into a million pieces .

She was balled up in the conner crying . "Ana " I whispered as a tear rolled my neck . I was about to walk up to her but Dustin ran in and started crying and he hugged her .

I ran my hand through my hair and walked up to them . I picked them both up and laid then on mines && Angles bed . I laid down next to them and wrapped my arms around them .

Dustin was in the middle but me and Angle was face to face . Soon they fell asleep . I need to get help , my anger just gets the best of me sometimes .

~The Morning~

I woke up and took a shower and did my daily hygiene . Then I put on my boxers and pajama pants with no shirt . I kissed Ana's and Dustin's forehead and walked downstairs .

I cooked breakfast and brought it up to them . They were already up . I turned on the TV for them and handed them their food . "Thank you , daddy" Dustin said with a mouthful of food . I chuckled at him .

"Thank you , Jase" Angle said as she bit her bacon . "Welcome , baby . Welcome , baby boy" I smiled at them . I have to be careful and try not to hurt Ana no more . I just need to work on my anger .

__________________________

Can't believe this is the last episode of Teen Wolf (for now) love it thou .

6 comments for a update ? 💙💜💚💗💋

Comment 💬

Rate✔

Follow👣