All Grown Up

disclaimer: i do not own svtfoe, gravity falls, penn zero part-time hero and... /drum roll/ miraculous: the adventures of ladybug and chat noir

      sure, the chaps will be short but i suddenly thought of those scenes and i really wanted to write 'em down. also, i got the starco idea from a comic done by anon. so it's like 97% original and 3% not lol

    there'll be some pics that i edited. :))

       PENASHI. /sorry no pic here/

"It's been a non-busy week, don't you think, Sash?" Penn asked as he went to the fridge to get some milk. "What if... We sort of 'post-celebrate' things by fighting monsters? You know, the usual thing we do when we were young! I know you like fighting!" Penn said and then asked, "Uh, what snack do you want?"

"I want some mango."

"Mango?" Penn raised an eyebrow. "That's weird. Mangoes? I don't think-"

Sashi stood up, holding her tummy. That made Penn more confused. "You won't give me what I want? Then I'll just make myself some coffee."

"I thought you like my coffees," Penn reminded and followed her. Sashi just smiled and began to make this coffee that she wanted. And by that, I meant some coffee which has salt in it. Sashi smiled while looking at the cup like it was the most precious thing in world. Penn's head bulb lit up. "Hey, Sashi... Are you-?"

"Pregnant? Why yes."

       MABILL. /there's some sort of atbash cipher at the note of the message of pic c:/

 /there's some sort of atbash cipher at the note of the message of pic c:/

"BILL!" Mabel shouted from her personal walk-in-closet

"BILL!" Mabel shouted from her personal walk-in-closet. Bill, being the one who follows the other's orders as always, immediately went up to where the voice was coming from. He scratched his head on the way - he hoped things won't be as weird as Mabel was the past days. She's becoming cray-cray! "Bill! I have a problem with all of these!"

The blond went up just in time before Mabel went berserk. "What is it?" He asked as he looked all over the sweaters that scattered on the floor. He picked up the pink one with a shooting star on it. "This was your favorite."