I'm Just Your Problem

Note: Lyrics aren't exactly correct. Sorry

MabCifica

"PACIFICA! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ALREADY?" Some random girl went near the Northwest, panting as she showed her the screen. A video of Mabel Pines, a famous YouTuber, was playing and she was holding her guitar, singing a song. She was using her old guitar, not the guitar that Pacifica gave her as a present.

Pacifica's forehead ceased. She hasn't seen this before.

"Have you already downloaded the video?" She asked the girl.

"Yes. The song's really good, and I wanted you to see it-"

Pacifica didn't let her finish. "I just want you to pass me the video via Bluetooth. That's all, no more no less. You can only say details if I say so." She eyed the frightened girl. "Is what I said clear? Do you understand everything I said?"

"Y-Yes."

After passing the video, Pacifica decided to not attend her 3rd period. She went to their school cafeteria and ordered some snacks as she began to play the video. Mabel was holding her new guitar, and not the one that Pacifica gave her.

Mabel Pines is a sweet girl and she and Pacifica used to be great friends. But because of a very long argument, they rarely see each other right now. Heck, even before their argument they rarely see each other. It's just that Mabel's too famous and she needs to focus on her career.

Pacifica was saddened by that and she forced her BFF to stay but Mabel refused the offer. They fought and fought and fought and all of those quarreling led to a Mabel leaving Piedmont, California. She's now in Gravity Falls where everyone loved her, her music and her talent.

She started to sing.

"Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess,

Is that that you want me to do?

Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect,

Like all your little loyal subjects do"

Pacifica placed her sandwich back on the golden wrapper (it was somehow meant for elites) as heart chest ached a bit.

"Sorry I'm not made of sugar,

I'm not sweet enough for you

Is that why you always avoid me?

I must be such an inconvenience to you"

Pacifica's eyes widened. She wasn't really avoiding Mabel. Just like her BFF, she was also busy with her academics. She was rich and all but her grades mattered to her parents, she always had to be number one so Pacifica was busy with all those extra-curricular activities and such.

She didn't mean to avoid Mabel. She never did.

"I'm just your problem"

"No... No, no, no. You never were."

"I'm just your problem

It's like I'm not even a person, am I?

I'm just your problem"

Pacifica's heart began to ache a little bit more. She knew all of these were in Mabel's perspective but she couldn't help but think that all of these are lies, too. Mabel didn't know what she feel. Mabel didn't know how much she wanted her to stay.

"Well I shouldn't have to justify what I do"

"I only wanted clarifications," said Pacifica. Great, she was now soliloquizing.

"I shouldn't have to prove myself to you

Well, I'm sorry that I existed

I forgot I was on your blacklist

Well I shouldn't have to be the one who makes up with you"

Pacifica turned off her phone. She looked at her sandwich and she didn't have the appetite anymore. Just as she was about to throw it, a person grabbed her wrist. She looked up and saw Dipper Pines, who was Mabel's twin brother.

"Dipper! What are you doing here? You should be in class-"

Dipper didn't let her finish. "You were gone, dummy, and this is the first. What happened? Why are your eyes puffy? Have you been crying?"

Pacifica looked away. She can't lie; it was too obvious that she kept on crying. She missed Mabel. She missed the memories. She missed the three of them hanging out like regular teens without all of those arguments and fame.

Freaking social media.

"Look, if you're thinking about Mabel, everything will be alright." Dipper smiled and held both of her hands. "You two have been avoiding communication for far too long. It's been two months, and I doubt my twin could survive. Sooner or later she'll call you and patch things up with you."

Pacifica slyly smiled. "I want me to patch things up with the both of us."

"That sounds great, too." Dipper sat. "Now, mind sharing that sandwich with me?"