Sweets?

Kon'nichiwa koniu! I just wanted to give a shoutout to Animelovestory , she has been their since day one. All her comments make me want to keep on writing. So thank you. ^_^ Now let the fanfic begin!

---Time skip---
Shit I'm late, I'm never gonna hear the end of it. Ah fuck it! You keep on skating to the host club. You enter the room. "Sup biznatchis!" "Hi (Y/N)-chan." You ignore Hunny. "So Tamaki did you finish that homework?" You see Hunny sad. But he had to learn his lesson. It hurts you way more to see him sad. Kyoya interrupted. "Your late." "Ah shove it up your ass, Otori!" You said a little annoyed. The twins look at you. "So are we going to start hosting, or what?" "Yeah." "Ok if you guys don't mind I'm going to practice this song I've been working on. Hey Tamaki can I use the piano?" "But off course by little blossom." "Shut it with the cutesy nick names. And don't go to your emo corner." "So (Y/N)-can, what are you going to play?" You ignored him and walked to the piano and started to play.

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I just want you and your beautiful soul

I-I-I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I just want you and your beautiful soul

Your beautiful... Soul

So you finish and just in time, it was hosting time. "Ok guys I'm ready." "WELCOME" You sit with the three girls you hosted before. "Hey girls." "Hi (Y/N)." "So... Is this going to be weird or are we going to have a good time?" You joked but your voice sounded bored. "I U-Umm, have you eaten any sweets yet!!?" A girl with short brown hair asked "Um no. It actually sweet for you to ask that." (The puns the puns!) "W-Well I-I m-made you some." "Oh really thanks." You got the box of homemade chocolates. "Would you like to eat them?" Crap I can't I have to make an excuse, I know I'll get some coffee! "Let me just get some coffee." You go and get the supplies so you can make it in front of them. But when you got back they were just talking so you creeped behind and said,"He's coming back!" And they all get into 'places'. "That was cute, but why would you change for a boy?" "U-U-Umm." You cut them off. "I mean shouldn't a guy like you because of you? The way I see it is that you shouldn't change for a guy." They had a light stoke of pink on their cheeks and said, "So we can be ourselves around you?" "Hell ya, imagine I'm a old friend. So do you guys want to make coffee, for the sweets, with me?" They giggled "Yeah!" They all said. You make the coffee and the ladies are enjoying the sweets but your not eating or drinking anything. "Hey (Y/N) are you going to eat the sweets?" They said a little bit sad. "Uhh later." "Oh, ok." They said kind of sad. "I'm sorry, I would love to eat this but I want to eat it when you guys aren't here so I can take a bite and remember how sweet you guys are." They had hearts in their eyes. How do. They do that, how!?  "Well sorry ladies but it's time for class." PE hell yah!

---Time Skip---
Lunch. Ah just great I have lunch with the Host Club. Damit! So you roll in the cafeteria and buy two lunches one for you and one for Haruhi. "Hey (Y/N)-chan come sit with me!" You rolled your eyes and went with Haruhi. "So Haruhi witch one will it be lunch one or lunch two!?" You asked. "It's ok (Y/N)-senpi, you don't have to-" You cut her off. "Bitch I just payed for two and I ain't going to let this go to waste, so you gonna eat it even if I have to hand feed you." You said in a joke tone. "Ok fine I'll eat it." "Bout time." You begin to eat when you get a call. "Hello? What!? Ok I'll be their as soon as possible. That hoe is going to pay!" You hang up an look at the Host Club. "Sorry guys got to go, don't ask where, just cover for me. Please?" "Shure (Y/N)-senpi we'll help you." "Thanks I owe you guys one." You run out towards the window with your skateboard and jump off landing on your skateboard, rolling down the street.

---Time Skip---
I haven't seen him in a wile. Some one hurt him and now their going to die. You skate to your friend. "Yo Jace! Where is the hoe!?" "Nice to see you too (Y/N). He's over their." "That bitch is going to live seven seconds of HELL!" You run to a guy that is smoking a cigarette (DONT YOU DARE TRY IT READER-CHAN!!) and say. "Hey you little shit! You mess with my friend you mess with me!" "Oh look a frail little boy. I'm so scared." "You should be you little shit!" You charge and within five seconds he was beaten to the ground, but still alive. "Remember this pain when you think of hurting my friend!" You say and he runs screaming. "MOMMY!!" "So Jace whatcha been up to." "Oh nothing just going to Ouran High school!" "Grate now I have to protect your ass their to?" "Yep, and since you already know the people you can show me all the cute boys!" "I know they might be some real eye candy to you but Jace, I don't really like them all that much." "Oh my god girl, you like totally need a makeover." "Bitch I've said this once and I'll say it again, I HATE GIRLY SHIT! And I need to go to school and check my pressure again." "Ok bye (Y/N)! Be safe!" Jace said as he walked to his house. "You too!"

---Time Skip---
You're in the Host Club were no one is their. So you get your blood pressure thing (I'm sorry I don't know what it's called.) and check your blood pressure 108 blood sugar level.Then you see Hikaru and Kaoru starring at you. "What the hell guys! Why don't you guys say that your here!" "What is that, Why are you injecting your self with it." "I'll tell you but you can't say shit about it, ok?" "Yes." "I have type two diabetes."

Ok ,please,I'm sorry if anyone gets offended. By the whole diabetes thing, in all honesty I'm trying to raise awareness for that. I have some friends who have type two diabetes and they helped me with this.
Ja ne!