Double Trouble

Kon'nchiwa Kuniu! I'm back! And I have something to say, ??? Is not here. *Wolf ears droop* And he wanted to say "let the fanfic begin". *Ears go up* Oh well! Let the fanfic begin!

You get to the party/slumber party and you see Hunny, your still mad at him. "Hey guys!" "(Y/N)-chan!" Hunny said as he runs to hug you but you dogged it making him fall on his face. It hurt you on the inside. You pretended like he wasn't even their. "So what are we going to do?" "Oh my flower were going to play Truth or Dare!" "NO WAY IN HELL TAMA!" Tamaki goes to his emo corner. "Why not (Y/N)-chan!?" You here Hunny but you ignore him. "So (Y/N)-senpi, why don't you want to play?" "Really, it's freaking Truth or Dare!" "It'll be fine." "Fine I'll play." You all sit in a circle. "So who's going first?" "Me!" Tamaki yelled, he did not know how to play. "Ok Tama Truth or Dare?" "Umm... Dare!" "I dare you to eat five spoonfuls of mayo!" Everyone gasped, expect Mori and Kyoya. "No!! No don't make me do this!" Tamaki wined. "Hey you are the one that wanted me to play! So eat up." You say as you hand fead him and when you turn around you see the twins a little ticked off. You were going to ignore it, but then Hikaru left the room. "Guys I'll be back." "Where are you going (Y/N)-senpi?" You hear Tamaki gagging in the background. "Bathroom."

---Time Skip---
You found Hikaru in his room saying. "(Y/N) I love you. How can I tell her that. I love her. She'll never fell the same. And now when she was with Tomaki, I felt mad." You secretly heard ever word until you heard nothing and you peeked and saw him crying. You knock and walked in. "Hey Hikaru?" "(Y/N)! What are you doing here!?" "Shh they think I'm in the bathroom!" You whispered yelled. "Why are you crying." "I'm not crying." He lied. "Why are you lying to me Hikaru? I thought you knew better." "I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm just worried." "About what. You know you can tell me anything." "I'm worried about our friendship, I don't want anything to happen to it." "Wow you are an idiot." Great support! "Wha-" "How can you think anything can ruin our friendship." "I don't know what I was thinking, sorry." "It's ok you can't control you thoughts. I'm sorry that you feel this way." "Why are you sorry?" Hikaoru asked confused. "I must be doing something that hurts you so now I will try to figure out what it is and change it." His eyes went wide and he became a. light shade of pink. "You would do that for me?" "Yeah we are friends, aren't we?" "Yes." He whispers as you gave him a hug.

Hikaoru's pov
"I must be doing something that hurts you so now I will try to figure out what it is and change it." (Y/N) said to me. Why would she change... She is perfect! Crap am I blushing!? "You would do that for me?" Why? "Yeah we are friends, aren't we?" Of course, but I wish we were more. "Yes." Is she hugging me!? She is!

(Y/N) pov
"Kaoru do you want a hug to?" You say as you turn around seeing Kaoru walking in. "How did you know I was here?" "I just do. So do you want the hug or not?" We all hugged and the twins kinda blushed. "Ok let's go." When we went back it was crazy. "What the hell are you guys doing!"
"Uhhh?" Some of them say with an 'oh shit' face. "What the hell! I leave for half an hour and you guys go crazy!?" "We're sorry (Y/N)-chan." "Fuck this shit! Hikaru Kaoru can you please show me to my room?" They showed you to your room. "Thanks guys I love you." You gave them each a kiss so close to their mouths that is they moved they would have kissed you. Well fuck you Author-Chan! "No problem." They both said and were about to leave when you said." Wait! Can you guys sleep with me?" Then they turned beat red and said."Why!?" "Umm I know this is stupid but, I'd kinda fell more comfortable? I'm sorry, forget I asked." Umm c'ause I know you guys like me dumb assess! "N-No I-it's o-ok." "Really?" You didn't think that they'd actually say yes. "S-S-Shure. Why n-not." They walked to your bed and slept on each side of you.

Song because what not!

Hikaru's pov
Wow she looks so peaceful. "I can't believe she fell asleep so fast?" "I know. And she asked us to sleep with her?" "That was weird. But I'm glad it happened." Kaoru plays with (Y/N)'s bracelets wile you play with her hair. Then you slowly drift off to sleep.

Ok Kuniu, I have to go to school on Wednesday, I just wanted to tell you guys that, ok?
Ja'ne!