He's Back!

"I can't smile, when he's not around. I just don't feel like I can lie to myself and others." I said wile the host club listened.
"So you can smile you just can't?" Tamaki asked.
"Yeah, let's put it that way." I shrugged.
"Um, (Y/N)- senpai, why do you have rope burns on your wrist?" Haruhi asked.
"Oh there scars from when I lived with my parents." I say looking at my wrist.
"What happened, if you don't mind me asking." Haruhi asked with caution.
"Oh, my parent just put rope on me an Loli, and when we tried to get out we accidentally burned our wrist with the ropes. Heh, we really were stupid." I say with a tear rolling down my eye.(Holly Shit! Is she showing emotion!)
"(Y/N) why are you crying?" Tamaki asks with a worried tone.
"I'm not! I- Just- My contacts fell out!" I say taking my contacts out reveling my different colored eyes. Yes good save (Y/N)!
"Wow! (Y/N)-chan! Your eyes are so pretty!" Hunny says friggin dazzled.
"Thanks, no one has ever tolled me that." I say in a monotone voice.
"But why would you hide something so unique?" Kyoya asks.
"Well, I guess, some people think it's weird to have one eye green and one eye brown. And I also don't like the attention and weird looks people give me."I say looking out a window.
"Your- There beautiful." Mori stutters as everyone in the club looks at him in shock.
"Thanks, you are too." I tease sending him a wink.
"I-I-U-Uh. Thanks." Mori stutters.
"Holly fuck did I make you stutter!?" I ask wile the host club looks in shock.
"No." He says trying to keep his cool.
"Takashi, do you like (Y/N)-Chan?" Hunny asks.
"..." Mori stays quiet.
"You do!?" Everyone screams.
"Hey! Stop getting on his ass about it! Of course he's quiet, I mean you ask," Hey do you like this person, witch so happens to be in this room, and your answer has a 50% chance of making any normal thing you have between that person awkward."" I defend.
"Of I guess your right (Y/N)-Chan." Hunny says munching on a cake from god knows where.(Sorry if this mention to religion affects you in some way.)
"I'm gonna have a concert today. Wanna come? Who am I kidding you all have to come." I said unknowingly changing the topic.
"Ah really (Y/N)?" Kyoya asked wile weighting in his little notebook.
"Yeah, so I'll see you there?" I asked leaning in to hear there answers.
"Yes." They all said in unison.

-Le time skip!-

"And now presenting, Secrets!" The announcer yelled as the crowd went wild.
"Fuck there's allot, of people." I whisper to myself as I get out and they start to cheer.
"Ok. Let's start singing until the cops come!" I start singing and playing.
*Song Above*

-Haruhi's POV-
"Hey this song is actually pretty good." Kyoya says looking up from his book.
"Did you think it wasn't?" I questioned.
"No I new she was going to be beautiful." I see Kyoya sigh and I feel a hint of rage. Jealousy? Nope I mean, were both girls, but hey who cares now a days. Do I like (Y/N)? No it probably something else.
"You just called her beautiful?" I tell him trying to to be mad.
"Haruhi, I see (Y/N)." Kyoya looks in shock.
"Yeah, she's preforming." I point to the stage.
"No, I see her turn around." He tells me, graving me by my shoulders and tuning me around.
"That's not her! But-" I was cut off by Kyoya.
"The fire, they never found the body." He says.
"Get the others we can't loose him." I say concerned.

Kyoya informs the others, and we follow him. We can't loose him I don't want to ever see her sad, I want to see her smile. I love her, no she's just a friend.

-(Y/N) POV-
After I got off the stage I see the Host Club hiding something.

"Hey, what cha hiding?" I say as I see a piece of brown hair poking out.
"Guys, move." I say dead serios.
"Um (Y/N), we have something to show you." Haruhi said with a sacred look.
"I said move." I say with a more stern voice.

They move only to reveal the one, the only, Lolisuma Uchija. My older brother. I stood there for a solid minute and run to embrace him in a hug.

"Loli? Is that really you?" I say letting go.
"Yeah, (Y/N), its me." He says crying.
"No, it's not you unless you know our thing." I say inching backwards.
"Really? Here?" He ask with a blush on his cheeks.
"Yes." I say hoping it was him.
"Ok, Sugar candy gum drops! Our love will never stop! Dark spooky yuky goom! Our love will always boom!" He says ending with a cute pose and his face red as can be.
"It is you!" I run hugging him.
"Ok what was that?" Tamaki asked.
"None of your God damm business." I say trying to hold in my laugh.
"Mommy! (Y/N) is being mean to me again!" He cries holding on to Kyoya's leg.
"(Y/N) don't be rude." Loli chuckled.
"I'm just kidding, ya know I love ya." I say picking up Tamaki wile smiling.

-Host POV except for (Y/N)-
I didn't think she could get any cuter, but her smile is beautiful.

-(Y/N) POV-
"(Y/N)-Chan! Your smile is so cute!" Hunny cheers, as the others agree.
"I just can't believe your here!" I said in shock.
"I missed you, I thought you burned in the fire." Loli said with a tear escaping is eye.
"Wait, You fucking ass hole! I thought you were dead!" I said hitting him upside his head.
"Ouch, is that your way of saying,"I love you Big Brother."?" He asks.
"Like hell, you know how long I missed you, how long I've sherched? Now get started on explaining right fucking now, or else!" I threatened.
"Or else what?" He said with a smirk.
"Or eles this is going to happen again." I say as I peck his lips with mine. (This isn't wrong, is it? Probably. Oh well!)
*Pic Above*
"Ok ok, I'll tell you! Just don't do that, it's to friggn cute." He says blushing,as I smiled to myself.(Loli doesn't curse, he's the good twin.)
"Ok let's go to my place, or do you live with someone?" I ask.
"Nope I live on my own." He frowns like a child.
"Well now you live with me!" I say as I give him a side hug and turn my head to Kyoya.
"What, really!?" He says overwhelmed with joy.
"Kyoya, can you ask you police force if they can get his stuff out please?" I say with a cute smile.
"Why?" He says hiding his blush behind his notebook.
"Because you love me?" I joke walking up to him and hugging him.
"M-M-Me l-l-lov-v-ve y-y-you? T-That's craz-zy!" He stutters as he tries to hide his, now obvious, red blush.
"Fine, fine sorry to joke like that, I know you don't love me in that matter. Neither does anyone else in the club." I smile compleatly oblivious to the others true feelings.
"I sopose i can make my force do that, but for a price." He says as his glasses do that weird shiny thing were you can't see there eyes and it glints.
"Fuck, ok tell me."I say rubbing my cheek wile returning to my monotone face. Ouch smiling fucking hurts.
"Ok you will now have a debt 600." He say wrighting everything down.
"Nope, but how about I make you dinner?" I say not wanting to owe this guy anything.
"What food?" He asks. Wait is he actually considering it?
"You choose what you want to eat and I can privately cook for you, but for now when we get to my house, we can all eat pork cutlet bowls." I say getting hungry.
"Fine, I expect the food to be great." He chuckles.
"Yes!" I silently cheer.
"You said we so that means all of us?" Kaoru ask.
"Hell yeah! Let's go I'm hungry, and we still need to talk mister." I say as I turn my head to Loli.
"Ok, hmph." He wines.
"Let's make like Mario and, Let's a go!" I say making a Mario impression.

Ok so I'm sorry I was late, I'm just being lazy and make it a drawing for this chapter and a drawing for the cover of this book. And now I'm trying to make it up to you guys, I will make more chapters and, I'm making some Q&A's and dares for each character of this book. I love you guys! Don't kill meh please!
Ja ne'