16

Finally I was able to accomplish my last design before I have my leave of absence. Na approve naman na yun ni Red and all we have to do is wait for the right moment because everything has been prepared.

Haru is so lucky to have Red by her side. Well, kahit naman annoying si Red and always serious about his work, he's really caring towards other people. Most especially with Haru. Syempre it was extra special because he doesn't want her to feel that she's lonely because her family was in Japan.

I was reviewing for the board exams but I really can't concentrate. I was trying really hard but I always end up being in our kitchen to cook food. Well it was actually some sort of a theraphy for me but I really can't concentrate on reviewing.

Well it all started when I saw my dad's secretary knocking on my door three days ago. He was asking me to come with him and meet my dad.

Hindi ako sumama kasi if he wanted to talk to me, he should be the one na pumunta dito, not his men. Nagawa niya ngang ipahanap kung saan ako nakatira, but why won't he come here and meet me instead. Siya yung may kailangan sa akin, siya yung lumapit.

Minsan naiisip ko na baka I'm too harsh to my dad but then again I'll also think of the hard times I experienced when he chose to leave me. He left me with nothing but his request of understanding him. I did that for the past years but I think I learned my lesson. I learned how to protect myself from severe heartaches na mismong tatay ko ang may gawa.

Okay, I get it that Eileen needs him because she was sick and it was not her fault that she has that sickness because she was born with it but I also need him that time. Yung responsibilidad niya sa akin, na inako ng ibang tao. Yung hindi mo pa kaano-ano.

I need some time to think that's why I decided to take Maru for a walk sa may park. Hindi ko alam kung gaano kami katagal naglakad lakad ni Maru, basta nung nakaramdam ako ng pagod ay umupo na lang ako sa may tabi ng puno. This place was filled with grass kaya okay lang umupo sa ground.

"Haaay. Buti na lang talaga you're always with me. Thank you for the company, Maru."

"Andito ka lang pala."

"Brix, anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Pumunta ako sa inyo pero sabi ni Ate Trix ay ipinasyal mo daw si Maru."

"Ahh so bakit mo naman ako pupuntahan sa bahay?"

"I'm inviting you for dinner sana, if okay lang."

"What's the occassion?"

"Wala lang. Kailangan bang may occassion para ayain kang lumabas? I just want to hang out with you."

"Hmm, okay."

"Sunduin kita ng 6:30. See you later."

And with that umalis na siya. Sana itinext na lang niya ako. Nag-effort pa talaga siyang pumunta dito at hanapin ako.

Umuwi na kami ni Maru after namin iappreciate yung nature at magmuni muni. Naabutan ko si Trix na nakahilata sa sofa while watching tv.

"Nagkita kayo ni Brix?"

"Yeah."

"Ipinaalam ka niya sa amin ni Meg. Aayain ka atang magdinner."

"Nagpaalam pa talaga siya sa inyo."

"Malamang ikaw yung baby namin dito eh."

"Hindi ka ba papasok sa Winter's?"

"No. Masama yung pakiramdam ko."

"What are you feeling?"

"Nahihilo na parang bumabaliktad yung sikmura. Basta parang ganun."

"Baka namimiss mo lang si Matthew."