Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

We pulled away, and I couldn't believe how amazing it was. I kinda just stood there smiling, in shock. Carmen was smiling too, and so was Harry. Instantly Marcel's cheeks turned bright red, and he turned away and said "s-sorry I-I just g-got c-caught up in th-the moment."

"No, it's alright." I said.

He turned and pulled me in for a hug. I looked over, and there was Harry, whispering something into Carmen's ear. She nodded, and they both went into her house, and shut the door. "W-would you l-like to go out to eat, or something?" He asked me, slowly slipping out of his stutter.

"I'd love to" I say, holding his hand as we walk to the car.

*At The Pizza Place That They Go To*

"S-so what h-happened?" He asked.

"Er, well, um, you see, my brother, he, um, well, he's not the nicest of folk, and, um, he kinda, ya know, slapped me, and stuff, but it's nothing to worry about, I mean, it happens all the time, so, ya, and um-"

"Oh, Emma I'm sorry." He said sympathetically.

"Oh no, it's okay Marcel, I'm fine now, really."

"But you face is all red, and it's starting to bruise." He says, noticing my cheek.

"Well, everything seems to be better when I'm with you." I say shyly.

"Same."