chapter 18

so... last chapter!!!!!!! yes this story is OVER! so sad, so sad :( but I thought it was getting kinda boring so.. but now I will have time to focus on my HP story with Bellatrix and Nymphandora!!!! yay!!!! I just wanted to say what a great group of fans you are!!!! thanks for all the love and support!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****Emma's Point Of View*****

###15 years later###

"So even though it was tough, Sweety don't throw that, I'm glad everything worked out." I say taking the dog's bone away from our youngest, Diana. she's now 3 1/2 and growing fast! our oldest is 10, Veronica, and had to research how her parents met, for health class. so I explain everything.

"yup, dads a keeper" she says sarcastically. I giggle and pick up Diana. Marcel walks into the room with a mixing bowl in his hand.

"you bet I'm a keeper. your mom couldn't keep her hands off of me." he says with a weird grin on his face. he comes over and gives me a kiss on the cheek before handing me the bowl, and picking up Diana.

"ewws guys you kissed!!! nasty!!!!" Veronica laughs.

*DING DONG*

she gets up to answer the door, and before I have time to ask who it is, I hear "UNCLE HARRY!!!! AUNT CARMEN!!!!!"

"hello my little super star! how ya been?" I hear Harry say. I look up and see Carmen run around the corner. I jump up to give her a huge hug. we haven't seen each other for 3 years!!!! all of the sudden I hear crying, so I pull her away. I expect her to look sad, but she's actually smiling.

"what is it?" I ask concerned.

"Were pregnant."

* * * * * Fin * * * * *