Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

*****Marcel's Point Of View*****

"Never again am I falling for another girl... she'll just break my heart like they always do" Harry says, looking down at the floor.

"Harry, Carmen is a really sweet and caring girl... you shouldn't just let her go like this." I respond.

"No I'm done! She cheated on me!" No, that's not how it happened at all. Brad kissed HER! she told me herself... and Tiffany was their too...

"You may be Harry Styles, the world famous singer, but your nothing more than my brother to me! now will you just shut up and listen to me? Brad kissed her, and Tiffany can even back me up on this one! You need to just go talk to Carmen, and get this whole thing sorted out!!! We have worse problems anyways! If you haven't noticed, Emma has been in a coma for 4 days! I DON'T think we want her waking up to all this drama!"

*****Harry's Point Of View*****

I've never seen this side of Marcel. He usually always quiet, and shy... but now that he's acting like this... I know he's telling the truth... I've got to go talk to Carmen.... I apologized to Marcel, said he was right, grabbed my jacket, and headed for the door. I'm gonna go see Carmen.

*****Emma's Point Of View*****

"Emma... come on... I've never really liked anyone as much as I do you... and I just can't live without you..."

"And you won't have to" I whisper with all my strength.