Lacrosse

Okay, so I'm probably getting kicked off of the lacrosse team because of my shitty ass coach. I wasn't feeling yesterday well so I didn't go to practice and left school early. I showed up to practice today though and the coach starts yelling at me and shit and saying I don't take the team seriously when I obviously do but why would I come to practice when it wouldn't have helped me or the team? Think sir.

Anyways, I was trying to be respectful and all because he's my coach and  but all through out practice he was on my top.  I'm fucking working my ass off and he continued to say I was slacking. I was doing this drill CORRECTLY and he comes up to me and goes "Hunter, your not even trying," so I was like, "Yeah I am, you should try coaching the other guys instead of being on my ass the whole practice," because at this time I was fucking annoyed with him.

This ass of a coach starts yelling pointless shit about me being the captain of the team and not being a positive example or able to help the other players when I miss practice and I told him he was doing a "shitty job at coaching." I told him that me being captain doesn't mean that I run the practices (which I basically do because he obviously doesn't know his job) and that he needed to stop moaning around and actually coach. 

So yeah, the coach started yelling and cursing and shiz and told me to leave the field. I'm like "alright, fine, have fun 'coaching' and winning championships". He then told me to not come tomorrow either and started talking to the other coaches.

Probably not gonna play again because of this guy and I can never control what I say. Dandy