IM A WHAT NOW????

(Hehehe I'm so sorry but your gonna LOVE ME OR HATE ME I DONT CARE😘😁)

Goldie's p.o.v
I..saw..her..body..drop.......................................FUCK THE BIG GRAPE, THAT WAS HER FATHER??!!?!!! VINCENT GET BACK HERE NOW! Then I felt my eyes be replaced with black wit tiny white pupils. Then I jump at Vincent or the purple fuck, I slash at him with my bear claws (he's in Animatronic form) he has blood coming down his shirt. Then I do my Animatronic scream, then he leaves. I walk over to (y/n) and she's gonna die, a blood pool. I have to s-stuff h-her...

^le time skip*

(Y/n)'s p.o.v
Ugh...what h-happened. I went to reach my head then all I see is a Golden A-arm. WWWHHHHHAAAAAA!!!????  Then Goldie runs in. What's wrong (y/n)!!? W-W-WHAT HAPPENED TO MEEEE!! "....." GOLD TELL ME!!! "..." GOLD! I h-has to s-stuff y-you because you w-were g-gonna d-die.... "...." (Y/n)...I'm sorry.... I-it's okay....

^le time skip^

Freddy's p.o.v
I see gold and wait who's that? Hey Gold who's that? Oh um meat the new (y/n)....... WHAT!!! (Y/n) looks down. (Oh yeah your in human form now :3) then (y/n) said that she was going to the office. Okay be careful dearie gold said, yeah I will or try...   

(Y/n)'s p.o.v
I went to the office... I got bored. I went to the girls bathroom and look at my self. I looked like gold just in girl form. *picture above* oh well I'm dead with no feeling

"I'm not alone
Not beating down just yet
I am not afraid
Of the voices in my head

Down the darkest road
Something follows me
I am not alone
'Cause misery loves my company"

I sigh and walked out of the bathroom and back to the office I see Goldie waiting for me.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;
Hey I updated for Yee so in joy bye and sorry for short chapter!