Colseing the restraunt...

A/N ) before I start this chapter... I GOT A BF I LOVE HIM HE IS MY WORLD!!! He is the one with the HAt on we have been dating for 2 weeks😍💟✋
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
During the day!
Freddy's pov
Today me, Bonnie, and -.- Chica... We're performing on stage. "H-h-hey k-kids me a-and my f-friends will b-be b-b-back tom-orrow s-see you S-soon" I said as I glitch.... Madelyn needs to help fix us...
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Bonnie's pov
Madelyn came in. We tied Chica to a chair. Madelyn was looking at the door? "What are you looking at" I asked. She did not respond... "Maddy?" I asked one more time, before I walked up to her... I took the paper from her hand. Omg WERE GETTING REPLACED!!!!!!! "FREDDYYYYYY COME HERE, ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!!!" I yelled and I dropped the paper and ran in circles like a mad man! Freddy looked at the paper and said. "We're getting replaced tomorrow...." Then he left... New Animatronics COOL!!! (In my book I'm not gonna get them broken like Bonnie missing his face, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!)

Le time skip~

Madelyn's pov
I came back to work, sad... Scott said that they were worthless, that hurt my heart cause they are my friends and sister... BUT I CAN TAKE THEM HOME WITH MEH YYAASSSSSS "Madelyn are u sure u want to take them home.....?" Mike said. "Yes mikey I do" I said happy/sad. "U know that t-they u-u-uhh kill you..." Mike said "BAIIIII MIKE!!!" I yelled "bye maddy...." He whispered.

Le Time Skip~

(Y/n) pov
"AND That's the house you guys can pick ur rooms!" Madelyn said. "Hey umm Maddy who is that?" I asked "Hhmm? OH! That's laurance u called him to come over! You remember Jess and the other, (y/n)??" "Oh, oh I do now, Hi Laurance" I said. "Heyyyy (y/n)" *wink* "gggrrrrrr" Gold growled. "She's mine!" Gold said as he pulled me behind him. "Damn" Bonnie said... "U-u-ummm Laurance u made a bad move..." Madelyn said. Gold was gonna attack Laurance when Madelyn ran full speed and pushed him to the wall. "Sorry Gold I can't let u do that..." Madelyn said As she looked down. "I-im sorry I didn't know that (y/n) had a boyfriend... My apologies" Laurance said.

Le time skip~

Chica's pov
"Guys... I wanna say sorry forevery thing... IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY....." I said as I was gonna cry... "Do you mean it" the gay fag said. (AKA Bonnie :D) "yes..." I said.

Freddy's pov
"Hey Madelyn come, follow me" I said "um okay!" She said Happily "okay it's right here!" I said with a smirk. "What's her--" I had to cut her off cause u kissed her :3 I put my arm around her. She does the same. (Oh btw my Name is Madelyn but it's not me anymore okay) oh god I love her....
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Hey y'all I'm not single anymore:D I love him tho I'm gonna put me in here as an animatronic! In golden Freddy as a girl and u can be anything as you want! Ssry I HAD to be f.golden Freddy :3 ssry