The Guy With The Mysterious Secret

"If I told you what I am, you wouldn't believe me." He just looked at me, his hair hanging over his eyes and his smell whisking me away to wonderland. At that he stood straight and walked out of the room. What just happened? I went to get up, push myself off the bed, but a pain shot through my arm and I looked down to see the blood soaked bandages. I stared at the blood, and realized that it made me feel guilty and ashamed but also wanting more. "What is your problem sis? You always seem to get an injury whenever I'm not here?" "OMG! RYAN!" I jumped out of the bed and ran towards him. Before I could reach him, I fainted.

I awoke in my bed at home with three people staring at me. Robbie, Ryan, and Zach. "ummm, hi guys." I tried to push myself up but my wrist gave out. I squealed in pain. "Stay where you are sis. Please don't hurt yourself more." Ryan's eyes seemed to drown in guilt as he looked at me. Robbie's eyes seemed to be swimming in sorrow. As much as I could tell, he wanted to help, but didn't know how. Zach's eyes just looked lost in thought. I've seen that face before. He doesn't know if he should say something or not. Why is he even here?

"Why are you guys here? How did I get here?" I looked at each of them carefully. Ryan was here because he's my brother. Robbie probably cause he's my best friend. But why Zach? "I'm here because I love you so much. Even if that means failing all my classes because I'm spending all my time with you while you're in recovery." Robbie crouches next to my bed, grabs my hand, and kisses it. My face turned red and I giggled. Zach's face fell and he walked out, not even saying a word.

"Ryan go after him please." Ry nodded and sprinted in the direction Zach went in. I charted him with my eyes. I bet Zach went to our old hide out. When we were kids we'd hang out in the catacombs beneath my house. It was thought to be haunted, but I wasn't startled of the fable.

I turned and observed the glowing boy right next to me. He stood right in front of the window, making an expression like he had an angelic glow. "Robbie? How did I get home? Why are you here?" he gave me a pained smirk. He doesn't really love me, does he? nah. We've been friends too long. Plus he's not my type. I like the guys that aren't sporty, to put in nicer words. I don't know why.

"Princess, I'm here for you because I love you. I told you that multiple times now, silly." he sat his slender character beside me.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Can you grab me another blanket from my closet?" I pointed at my closet that's shoved into the corner of my house. When he brought it back, I pulled him on the bed and curled up in his arms. my head on his chest, the sound of his rhythmic heartbeat, his hands entangled in my hair, and the feeling of safety put me fast asleep, but not fast enough. I opened my eyes right as Zach and Ryan came back into the room, just to start that whole process again. Just great.