Part four.

Liam's P.O.V-

"Aha! Liam what do you think the girls all look like!?" You heard Zayn ask from the back of the coach. You were still in a bad mood you were still having the dream but you figured it was getting on the boys nerves so you put a brave face on and blended in trying not to make a sceen.

"I don't know, hopefully pretty the Harry will have some candy!" You joked and playfully winked at Harry who just un amusingly smiled at you. The other boys just laughed.

"What about you Niall?" Zayn asked Niall. Niall thought for a moment before he responded..

"I don't think they will fan girl and I think they will be sophisticated yet.. Enjoyable company.." He pouted his lips pretending to be posh and you laughed slightly at his impersonation.

"We'll I think the will be pretty.. There twenty so one is bound to be in uni!" Lou burst out suddenly.

"I agree one will be well educated... Sort of like our group there will be one who is funny and flirty accidentally like Louis. Someone who can be utterly stupid at some points like Niall. And someone who is absolutely intelligent and is going threw university like Zayn, obviously he isn't but he doesn't need to but he could if he wanted to... And of corse there will be one who loves portending to be a kid and yet he can be a real romantic when he wants to be.. Like Liam." You were surprised at that but when you thought about it, it was quite true..

"Yes and then there will be one with an ego as big as yours Harry!" Louis shouted with a jokey tone in his voice. True, he dose have a big ego. Harry laughed un amused and the boys just laughed at him. Bless him everyone was picking on him.

This was going to be a long trip.

-later-

You woke up to a hand lightly tapping you on the cheek. You stired your eyes open and realised the coach had stopped. You looked out side of the window and you saw a tall building. You recognised the building. Yeah it was the hotel you and the Boys had stayed in when you were being signed. Wow that was like three years ago. You looked to see who had woken you up. You realised it was Niall. He and the other boys were laughing At you. You were confessed.

"Naw Liddle Liam is tired?" Niall teased you smiled and got up out of your seat and got your suite case out from the rack above you. You suddenly realised a band of screaming was coming from outside.

"Oh have our girls come to see us?" You asked looking out of the window. You saw a large group of girls outside of the hotel screaming and some waving and others smiling. Some where holding up signs saying various things.

"Yes, would you boys like help or do you want to take your time?" Your body guard spoke to you getting on the coach.

"We can take our time" Louis spoke walking toward the body guard signalling he wanted to get off. The body guard turned around and left the coach. You weren't worried about your fans because they were always behind barriers they were here anyway. You walked of the coach and were treated with screams. You put your suit case down and your body guard picked it up and walked ahead of you into the hotel.

"Liam!?" You heard various girls scream. You made your way to the barriers at the right side but not too close the last time you got too close and one of the fans almost pulled your face off. You walked over to a bunch of girls who seemed to be together. They were smiling and weren't screaming. You preferred those sorts of fans. They passed you pieces of paper and pens and you sighed the paper for them. You maintained small talk with them and then you offered them hugs before you moved on. You hugged each of the girls and said fair well. You moved swiftly on until you reached the end of your fan visiting. Harry was the last to finish before you all walked into the hotel. You walked toward Simon your manager who had briefed you before. He was standing near the reception and he was talking on the phone to someone and laughing To them. He finished on the phone before turning to you and the other boys.

"Here are your room keys" he handed each of you a room key. "Room 195" he said smiling at you all. He gestured toward the elevator and you walked over to it with the other boys.

"We'll this is posher than I remember it." Louis said taking in his surroundings.

"Yep.." You replied boarding the elevator. Simon boarded as well and clicked floor four on the panel and the doors closed before you started to be elevated toward floor four. The lift stopped and you got out followed by the boys Simon didn't get out he simply just stayed there.

"I'll send the winners up and ill call you when the arrive. And tell you what to do.." He said, he then pressed the ground floor button and descended toward the bottom floor. You turned and looked at the boys.

"Room 195?" Zayn said turning around and starting to walk. His eyes examined every room door number until he stopped at a room door. He placed the card (key) into the slot and the door released open.

You followed the boys inside to reveal a massive hotel room all for you and the boys. In the centre of the room were two sofas that could fit five people on each and the were crowding a tv. To your right was five doors that said 'bedroom' on them and to your left was a missive kitchen. Literally Niall won't need a bedroom now Niall will just sleep in the kitchen. Then kitchen looked like it had everything in it and to be honest the whole room was amazing. The wall straight in front of you was just windows with a spectacular view of Big Ben and the London eye. Wow just wow. You walked to one of the bedroom doors and opened the door. There was a built in wardrobe on one side of the wall and a double bed in the middle of the room. In the furthest corner of the room was a door leading into your very own en-suite. Again wow. Just wow.