Part nine.

Rachael's P.O.V

You and Daisie were now talking about Todd and all his up points.. God knows how you got onto that but oh well Zayn was also joining in. Suddenly Daisie asked you an unexpected question. Surprisingly she asked it rather to enthusiastically.

"So how's the sex!?" She said. You dropped your mouth in shock and looked at Zayn who was mirroring your movements. You replayed her facial expressions and couldn't help but laugh at the question she had asked.

You decided to answer just as enthusiastically. "It's great.. He gave me leaving prezzie last night.." You said to her with a smirk followed by a wink. Zayn then looked at you even more gob-smaked. Like *did you seriously just say that..!* you could see it in his eyes. He blew out a large puff of air and started to stand up. While he was standing up he said in a whisper but loud enough so you a Daisie could hear him.

"And that.. Is my cue to exit.." He slunk off to the other side of the room and joined Louis and Liam in what looked like a rather deep meaningful convocation. They glances over at you a couple of times and sometimes looked at Isabel who as usual was doing some double chatting up with Amelia. They were chatting up Niall. And on the other side of the room was Harry and Jaymee in a little huddle on a nearby sofa. You saw him look deal into her eyes and then he pulled her hair back and tucked it behind her ear. He suddenly leaned and whispered something to her. She laughed. You looked back at Daisie who was also sighting the same scene. She turned a couple of moments later and you both cringed an laughed at your similar facial expression. When you stopped laughing you glanced back over a Liam and he was still talking to Louis and Zayn was looking horrifyingly serious. Suddenly Liam's phone began to buzz and he got up from his seat and look the call. You emediatly resumed convocation with Daisie.

Liam's P.O.V-

"I just.. I know we've never met them I just feel like we have a strong connection to each of them already.. You know what I mean?" You looked over at Amelia who was talking to Zayn And Daisie.

"Yeah.. I know exactly what you mean." You answered not breaking the eye contact to Rachael. Suddenly Daisie burst something out and Rachael started to laugh. Her amazing laughing. The she answered something and a little while later Zayn came over with a large grin on his shaking his head slightly. He sat on the chair opposite the you and Louis.

"They are so dirty.." Zayn said with a slight laugh in voice his was shaking his head slightly still. You were puzzled. It was obviously something Daisie and Rachael said.

"She was talking about the sex her and Todd have together.." You suddenly felt so angry and you clenched your fists grabbing your trousers hard so the tightened on your legs. Zayn started to stair at you looked a mixture of worry and confusion Louis nudged you lightly. A sight probably to tell you to calm down.

"Don't talk to me about this Todd guy let alone the sex.." You said blankly looking at the floor. You were trying to contain your anger but you could just punch a wall right now.

"Why..?" Zayn said with fear and worry in his voice.

"She is the dream girl. The girls from my dreams. She looks exactly like her.. And her name is Rachael .. Coincidence I think not.." You said looking Zayn in the eyes. He rolled his eyes. He was the person who was sick of your temper the most because all he wanted was peace. And you rarely ever got angry.

"She could be anyone. Your dream girl could not even exist Liam.." He said slightly raised. You glanced at Rachael and realised she was looking in your direction you quickly turned back to Zayn.

"I know it's her. I can feel it. I know it. She looks exactly like her. Although she isn't floating away..I want to tell her but I don't it might scare her.. And even then there Is still the "Todd" issue..." You deeply sighed you whipped your eyes because water was beginning to lessen on your eye lids. Not tears water from staring to deeply at Zayn so he understood you weren't lying.

Suddenly your phone began to buzz so you got up and walked to the other side of the room to take the call. It was Sophia.. What did she want?

"Yellow?" You said placing the phone up to your ear.

"Liam, is that you?" You heard a shy familiar voice sound. It was defiantly Sophia. Ever since you had broken up not long ago she was always afraid of talking to you. But it is only Healthy.

"Yes soph it's me.. Are you ok?" You said reassuringly to calm her down. You heard a deep sigh on the other end of the line.

"I really need to talk." She said bluntly.

"Fire away I'm all ears.." You said with wonder in your voice.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened with us and I miss you. I wish I can just take back the things I said about Danielle then we could still be us. I just need you back Liam and I don't think I can cope with out you anymore. " she said her voice sounding a little shaky. You had a flashpoint back of the break up between you and her.

--------

*ding dong* the door bell sounded so you un hooked Sophia from your chest trying not to wake her. You put on a hoodie and pulled the hood up. You walked to the door of your apartment. You unlocked the door and pulled it open a crack.

"Relax it's me?" You heard a soft voice soft. Danielle. You opened the door fully open and beckoned for her to make her way in. You pulled your hood down and and then placed a finger over your pursed lips to indicate her to be quiet. You then pointed to the beautiful blonde love from your teens who was sleeping on your sofa. Danielle tilted her head and smiled lightly.

"I bought you these so you didn't need to go out..." Danielle said with a whisper. For some reason at that moment Sophia stirred slightly and rolled over. Danielle smiled again and passed you a bag full of shopping like bread and milk beans.

"Thank you" you whispered to her and then pulled her into a light he hug. You then heard some light coughing and a moan. You pulled out of your hug to reveal Sophia sitting up on the sofa with a rather angry look in her eye.

"Evening Danielle..." She said to her looking at her rather intimidated. You tried to calm her down.

"Danielle just bought me some shopping for my flat.." You said calmly.

"Don't you mean Danielle just bought US some shopping for OUR flat.." Sophia said getting up and making her way toward you and Danielle.

"We'll I better goo..." Danielle said we awkwardly heading toward the door.

"Yes I think you should..." Sophia said. She sarcastically smiled at Danielle who just rolled her eyes and then left.

"And what was that for. She was only being friendly..?" You said looking at Sophia who now had her arms folded.

"She i bitch I hate her.. She always comes around header and we never get to have a full day with out that slag.." She said like you should know.

"Scuze me.. BITCH, SLAG.. those words aren't in your vocabulary were are the y coming from?" Yo said getting angry. Danielle was a close friend and like the boys yo couldn't stand her being pissed about with.

"The truth.. I want yo to stop seeing the slut and focus more on me.. All she is a cow.." Sophia said. She started to wrap her hands around your neck and smirk at you. You pulled her arms off your neck.

"Get out." You said looking at her deep in the eye so she knew you mean it.

"What?" She said with a grunt.

"You heard.. We're over." You said.

*end of flash back*

-------

"No" you said. You hung up the phone. Had you really just ended the friend ship between you and Sophia ..?