Part five.

Rachael P.O.V-

You were passing the Big Ben and the House of Commons now and you were so close to the hotel. You looked at the other girls and realised Amelia had fallen asleep with her music on and Daisie was sleeping as well. When you looked over at Jaymee and Isabel they were STILL flirting.. They both started to peck the boys cheeks every so often from each side.. Naw. You drove for another 15 minuets or so threw the streets of London until you started to pul into a large drive that was full of girls with posters and banners and what have you. They were screaming allot aswell. I hope they don't think your the boys. The bs stopped and the door opened and on came the one and only Simon cowel with two body guards.

"Right girls the boys will bring your luggage in, if you would like to follow me?" He said slanting his head toward the door with a small smile. You smiled back at him and wandered of the coach followed by the other girls. Isabel and Jaymee were the last ones off.. I wonder why;)? You and the girls followed Simon straight into the hotel ignoring the screaming crowd of girls. You entered the reception of the hotel and looked around at the incredibly posh foyer.

"I will just get your room keys and you can make your self at home. In twenty minuets you will meet the boys and spend the rest of the evening with them?" Simon smiled at you. He wandered toward the desk and you waited for his return. Once he returned he had cards in his ahead he headed each of you one.

"Follow me." He said he started walking toward the lift on the other side of the room. You all got in and Simon pressed floor number four. The doors closed and it was an awkward ride to the top.

"You are in room 196 I will send the boys to come knock on your door.. It's up to you what you do then.." He pressed the ground floor button and you watched him disapear threw the doors.

"We'll room 196 then girls!" Amelia shouted. She turned and started running along the hall of doors the other girls started laughing and running with her as well. You couldn't help but laugh at Daisie waddling trying to keep up with them in her high heals. You started running to keep up with them. They all stopped and Amelia slotted her key into the card slot on a door the door opened and you all ventured inside. Wow just wow. On the furthest wall were lots of pictures of the London eye and Big Ben and Buckingham palace on the other side of the room there was a kitchen which was a theme of red and on the other side of the room were five doors that said 'bedroom' on them (btw they look all exactly the same as I described in Liam's P.O.V) suddenly you heard a know pick on the door and all of you were pulled from your day dreams. Daisie walked to the door and opened it.

"Here is your luggage miss" a gruff voice said. Daisie opened the door widely to reveal three men carry five bags into the room and place them on the floor they walked to the door but one stopped just before leaving and gave a little cough.

"Erm.." Daisie said looking confused..

"Oh dear Daisie.. Here you go" you walked over the man and passed him a tender from your pocket. He s,lied at you and left and Daisie shut the door. You walked over to your bag.

"Isn't this room lush guys!" You heard Jaymee say as she was picking up her bag.

"Yeah it's amazing and were staying here for a week.. Aren't we lucky!" Isabel said.

"Aren't you luck that the bus driver fell for you two!" Amelia playfully winked at Jaymee and Isabel and you laughed at them blushing slightly. You walked over to one of the rooms that were supposedly bedrooms. You placed your suit case on the bed.

"Anyone getting changed?" You asked.

"I'm not!" You heard a voice from another room say.

"Me neither" cried another one.

"I don't think any of us are!" A voice shouted from further away.

"Ok!" You said wanting to stop the anonymous shouting continuing. You walked out of your room ad sat down on a comfy sofa that was placed in the middle of the room facing a tv. Isabel sat down next to you followed by Jaymee sitting on the other side. Amelia and Daisie slowly joined you.

"I'm so excited.." Jaymee said staring into nothing.

"I think we all are babes" Isabel said smiling deeply. Her motherly talk always charged you up.

"We just got to keep calm.." Amelia said scrolling down on her phone. "Oh hello Niall has tweeted.. 'About to meet the lucky contestant winners.. Hope they are nice. We just heard some giggling from down the hall.." Aha lol.. I think we were a bit loud girls.." She said looking guilty at each of us.

"Aha Louis tweeted as well.. 'Just heard a load of running from the corridor.. It's the winners of the competition!:)' I think we were loud.. We will apologise later eh?" Daisie laughed. The next fifteen minuets when quite quick. You were all to busy laughing at Isabel and Jaymee and ther flirting technics. It was always fun to take the piss out of them.

Suddenly there was a knock ont the door and the laughing died down.