Part seven..:0

Rachael's P.O.V-

Isabel got up from the sofa and walk toward the door. She stopped just before she answered. "Right Jaymee and Amelia go and do something in Jaycees room. Pretend your picking out so shoes or helping her unpack. Rachael watch tv with Daisie. Look natural?" She randomly spoke. Surprisingly it ,made sense. We didn't want to seem ever to see them we should just look natural. The other girls must have thought that too because Jaymee and Amelia shot off into Jaycees room and next thing you knew the tv was. That's when the door opened.

"Erm hi.. We.." Someone began to speak from out side the room. You maintained eye contact with tv.

"Come in." You heard Isabel Say. Suddenly the tv was off and Daisie was getting out of her chair. You did too. You looked over to the door where five of your most favourite people in the world were stood. The boys. And the one you don't think you would ever forget. The boy from your dreams. Liam. Suddenly you heard voices from the other room make there way into the room you were all gathered in. Jaymee and Amelia. You were joined in a line with Daisie Jaymee Amelia and Isabel. The boys all looked at you. You didn't take your eyes off Liam whit when he looked at you something made him jump.

Liam's P.O.V-

It was her. You knew it. How could it not be it looks exactly like her. The girl from your dream. If it was her. You would spending a week with her. It's her you know it. Suddenly the tall blonde girl Spahn had answered the door started to Speke again but you kept your eyes fixed on the girl.

"Umm.. Well there is no point in you telling us your names.. We know them.. But you don't know ares.. I'm Isabel and this is Amelia." She gestured to the brown hairs girl who was standing next to her. "This is Rachael." Rachael! You felt your eyes widen at the sound of the name the girl from your dreams had the same name from your dreams. What. This is confusing she's real. And your meeting her! "This is Daisie and Jaymee." Isabel continued to Speak. But to be honest you didn't care. You kept on staring at Rachael. She suddenly started to look uncomfortable tho. I think you may have over done it with the starring you probably looked like some peidofile. E

"We'll it's nice to meet you girls. We hope you enjoy the next week with us..it's going to be different.." Louis said. You broke your stair at Rachael and smiled at each f the girls.

"We'll... What do you guys want to do?" One of the girls said it was Amelia.

"Simon said he booked a table in the restaurant downstairs... If you guys are hungry or something." Harry said.

"Well I don't think that we are really hungry at the mo... But later..?" You heard another girl say. She was skinny and blonde. Jaymee you thought her name was.

"Oh right... Well we could just try and get to know each over?" Harry suggested.

"Yeah um.. " Rachael said. It was defiantly her she had the same voice!

"We'll were all thinking it.. Lets sit down!" Isabel said. You followed the group of girls and sat on the sofa. You were all seated.

"So what do you guys do for a living?" You asked trying to lighten the mood.

"We'll.. Me and Amelia are at uni.. Um" Daisie said pointing to Amelia.

"I'm a model and Isabel is an actor/dancer and Rachael..?" Jamie said her eyes trailing to Rachael.

"And I work in a tapas bar.." Rachael said scanning each of your faces.

"Oh.. What do you model Jaymee?" Harry asked.

"Clothes..." Jaymee said bluntly. Harry rolled his eyes..

"I meant what company?" He said.

"I know i was just teasing.. Cocoa channel.." She replied with a smile.

"Oh right quite big then.." Harry replied leaning back into the sofa.

"That's were I recognise you from!" You heard an enthusiastic shout from the other end of the sofa.

"Excuse me?" Jaymee said looking puzzled.

"You were in a magazine we were featured in recently.. Yeah you picture was in modelling the new fashion range..." You realised it was Niall who was talking.

"Oh I see.." Jaymee said with a smile. She also leaned back into the sofa.

"And what about you.. I've seen you on an advert..." Niall said pointing at the girl called Isabel. "It was for the new drama show... Homestead? Or something like that?" He said clicking his fingers.

"Oh right yeah.. I'm in the new itv drama homestead... I suppose you won't watch it will you?" Isabel said in response to Niall.

"You'd be surprised.. We watch more tv than you think.." Louis said with a cheesy grin.

"Your on tv more than you think love.. Yeah I know what advert your on about Niall.." Zayn said looking intrigued.

"We'll make sure we watch it eh lads?" You laughed.

They all hummed in agreement and settled down. "So if you work in a tapas bar.. You would have to speak Spanish right?" You heard Zayn divert his attention to Rachael.

"Yeah... My boos is Spanish and well it's not essential but it is good practice?" She answered. You taken by her voice.

The convocation moved steadily of a long time a d you liked being in the company of these girls. The were nice and really chatty. They spoke to you and the boys like normal people you liked it.

You were suddenly interrupted in deep convocation by a large gurgle coming from Niall's stomach.