Part eight

Rachael's P.O.V

You,the girls and the boys were all now quite pally. You were laughing at all of there jokes and they were laughing at yours.

You were all now sitting between each of the sofas with pizza spread between you all. You decided not to go to the restaurant. You were all just chatting normally before your convocation with Zayn was broken off by Louis standing up.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie.. We can get Paul to bring some up?" Louis said taking your plates. Apart from Niall's he stil had more than three slices left. He had gotten a pizza all to him self. Better still it was a large one.

"Yeah we could do that.. What time are you recording tomorrow?" Isabel asked looking up at Louis in awe.

"We're recording at.. 7 am..?" Niall said with food in his mouth. Amelia laughed at the food stains all offer his face.. He started to laugh and she just laughed even more. Honestly those two had the most hilarious laughs you had ever heard. You started to laugh uncontrollably at their consistent laughing at each over. You realised everyone else was laughing as well.

Once the laughing had died down slightly you started to think about if people would actually be up at 7.. "Did you say seven am?" You question Niall's words. He looks away from Amelia and stares at you blankly.

"Yeah.. Why?" Liam says answering for him.

"Oh god.. Seven am..Jaymee is that even part of your twenty four hour clock?" Isabel nudges Jaymee playfully. It was true Jaymee is always up last out of you lot and yours always up first. "Actually thinking about it I don't even think it is part of mine.." Isabel adds with thoughtful smile. You smile at her un-sure tone.

"Well.. We will come and wake you all up.. That is after we will wake up Nialler.." Zayn said looking over at Niall who is still stuffing his face..

"Fat chance!" Niall said bluntly. You giggled at his sertancy.

"How bout you come wake us up.. And then we all wake up Niall..?" Daisie suggested with a smirk. She looked over at Niall. "I mean.. Well I'm sure you'd love that wouldn't you..?" She said sarcastically. You giggled at her blunt tone also and pictured her splashing Niall with a massive bucket of water.

"You know what I think we'll just set your alarm hey hunaaah?" Harry said mocking Daisie .. You all broke into hysterics while Niall just ate his food.

"I'm gonna call Paul and ask him to bring some of our movies up.. Any requests?" Louis said after the laughing had died down.

"TOY STORY!" Liam screamed like a child at Louis. Louis rolled his eyes..

"Anything else.." Louis said with a smirk on his face.." No .. Ok then." Louis put the dishes into the kitchen and got his phone from his pocket. Your attention was broken from Louis by Zayn who had opened up convocation.

"So any of you beautiful girls got a fellow in your life?" All of the girls eyes fell on you.. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah I have a boyfriend called Todd.. And he is a waiter at a local Jamie Oliver restaurant.." You said looking at Zayn to answer his user ion. He nods approvingly.

Liam's P.O.V

A BOYFRIEND! No.. She can't.. She .. She just can't... You looked at your feet to make sure no one realised your shock and horror. You got a tingle go up your nose and you could feel tears welling up in your eyes.

"Anyone else of you lovely girls..?" You heard Zayn asks the others. You heard a bit of giggling before another answer. You didn't lift your head up because you were scared that someone would notice your emotions.

"Well Amelia..?" You heard a new voice say. You decided it was Isabel's. then a couple of giggles sounded between each of the girls.

"Are we missing something here?" Harry said.

"We'll Amelia and Isabel both got with some twins they met at the club last week. And they both came round.. I think two days ago and I thin they each got there full monty.. " you heard Jaymee clarify. "But there's nothing official so.." You felt tour self calm down so you decided to lift your head back up. You looked at Niall. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. He was staring at Amelia but she was totally oblivious because her and Isabel were just smirking at each over.

"So wait have you or have you not got boyfriends?" Louis said sitting back down next to you. He looked worried. His eyes were darting between Isabel and Amelia's.

"We'll.. Those boys are drop dead gorgeous and they are so sweet... So I suppose I wouldn't mind something between us and them.. But I don't know?" Isabel said literally oblivious of his nod Niall's deep emotions. You could tell they both felt something for each of them. Louis nodded and looked down at floor. Niall put down his pizza and got up and walked to the kitchen. The girls were totally oblivious because Amelia and Rachael just started whispering to each over and Isabel and Daisie were laughing at zayn's jokes. And Jaymee and Harry were doing some miled flirting. You nudged Louis who tilted his head towards you.

'You ok?' You mouthed to him. He closed his eyes and then looked back toward the floor. You took that as his answer. He was no ok.