University is Soooo Not MY Thing

'Do you ever feel like breaking down, do you ever feel out of place..

Like somehow you just don't belong and no one understands you..

Do you ever wanna run away, do you lock yourself in your room..

With the radio on turned up so loud that no one hears you're screaming..'

My head sways slowly with the music blaring in my ears, I adjusted my headphones as one of my friends ( I only have a few of them cause I'm weird like that ) waves at me. Benjamin or just Benjie is four years older than me, he's a second courser, he graduated before and he decided to study again while working as a call center agent at night..

He is sitting with some of his friends in a not so crowded cafeteria in our university, I nodded and walked towards them while adjusting the volume of my headphones..

"Hey Chance.." He greeted as we did a weird handshake

"Zup Benj.." I said as I sit down across him

"Absent again Chance?" He asked while giving me the Look..
Seriously he acts like my dad most of the time..

"Woke up late.." I said as he handed me the notes that they had earlier

"Don't you always.." He quipped
Obviously not happy of my behavior..

"Give Chance a break.," one his friends said
I cocked an eyebrow at her..

"See?? Even your friends agrees.." I gestured

"How can you be up late??" He asked; voice too amused to be annoyed

I shrugged as I took his homework at the table and started copying it. I heard him say how jerk I am but hey I know he doesn't mean it..

"Watched anime last night slept this morning.." I said

"I should have known.." He grumbled

I just gave him a bored look as I continued to copy his homework for next class meeting, I can actually do them but I'm just too lazy to do it..

"What you up to next after this?" One of his guy friends asks

I'm not good with names especially to people I don't want to hang out with, don't get me wrong all Benjie's friends are nice and all but I like to keep my circle of friends small..

"Work.." I simply said

I work in a coffee shop, Coffee Bean.

"Not attending class again Chance??" Benjie asked, his brows shots up

I rolled my eyes at him..

"I only have one class today Benj so shut it.." I said n a low voice

"Yeah and you didn't even make it, your mom must have been furious again.." He said

I glared at him..

Like she cares..

"I have to go.. It's good while it last yeah? I'll hang out soon when you're not in father mode.." I stood up as I put all my things in my bag pack..

"Chance don't misunderstand you know exactly what I mean.." He said

"I know what you mean twat.. Ciao father.." I mock saluted him

I just earned an incredulous look from my friend as he shooks his head and waved me off..

My family is a sore subject and my friends know that but that doesn't mean they wont talk to me about it, just my like that I have such nosy friends..